Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dugi
    Keymaster
      Build 1.126 – March 7th 2020
      Dugi Addon
      • Fixed map selection bug for minimized map mode
      • Removed option “Show objective bulbs on hover” 
      • Fixed error with SmallFrame.lua
      • Quest POI will now display with Continent World Map view 
      einistein
      Participant

All of these seem to work properly now. Unfortunately the minimize and objectives button vanish when Elvui is used in combination with DG, though, even when all map modifications are disabled in Elvui.

Dugi
        Keymaster

einistein said:

All of these seem to work properly now. Unfortunately the minimize and objectives button vanish when Elvui is used in combination with DG, though, even when all map modifications are disabled in Elvui.

it’s not compatible with Elvui so it is disabled if Elvui is loaded

einistein
          Participant
            I edited DugiGuideViewer.lua to enable the objectives side-bar and it seems to work without issues with Elvui. It overwrites Elvui’s own map zoom setting (if enabled), but everything else seems to work fine.
            It also seems to work with Leatrix, but only the side-bar background is properly scaled to Leatrix map size, the objectives list/text stays (too) large, albeit still usable.

Dugi/Support Team currently having game freezes when i pick up quests and quest items or even when i reload ui i even turned off all addons besides the classic guides and still the problem persists idk much about how to report in depth issues but looking forward to the next update to hopefully fix the freezing thanks 🙂

Edit: i have the latest guide download which is this one that im typing in the forum for i had the previous guide 1.125 i thought uninstalling and reinstalling would help but sadly no luck 😐

Dugi
            Keymaster

evil_vash said:

Dugi/Support Team currently having game freezes when i pick up quests and quest items or even when i reload ui i even turned off all addons besides the classic guides and still the problem persists idk much about how to report in depth issues but looking forward to the next update to hopefully fix the freezing thanks 🙂

Edit: i have the latest guide download which is this one that im typing in the forum for i had the previous guide 1.125 i thought uninstalling and reinstalling would help but sadly no luck 😐

I really can’t replicate this issue, it should be working fine. Does it happen with a brand new character? 

are you sure you have turned off all addon, can you try making a quick video with https://screencast-o-matic.com/

No Longer having the Issue not sure what changed since got all the addons still and still rocking the same 1.126 build sorry to cause problems keep up the great work maybe it was the client update they did recently not sure Thanks for the Help :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.