Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dugi
    Keymaster
      Classic Build 1.040 – September 20th 2019
      Dugi Addon
      • Fixed Minimap Tracking button to scale properly with UI scale
      • Minimap Tracking button can now be move around the minimap with left click drag
      • Added Smallframe option to expand upwards 
      • Fixed Sticky Frame (left click on step) bug when using search form
      • Fixed Lua error during combat
      Leveling Guides
      • Tons of fixes, too many to list
      onibaba
      Participant

is there anyway you canm make the pin markers for handing in quest show prominently on either the mini map or main map as I find them very small in deed

bob_griffin_2424
        Participant

The Minimap tracking button now resides inside the map, if you are using an addon like SexyMaps. You can rotate it around….but it’s inside the actual minimap area now and covers parts of the map. Anyway to make it moveable to the outside edge of the map, if using SexyMaps? Or making it compatible with SexyMaps…and allowing that addon to turn it off all together if we want? Other addons, intergrate into Sexymaps and allows me to turn off the minimap button. Thanks

tcahuzak
          Participant

The guide Alliance – Blasted Lands (50-51) step 10 to 15.

Guide is telling you “While you go…” to collect several quest items but I think the order need to be corrected. First accept the quests (because there’re several of them) then kick in step 10-15 (drop quests). See also screenshot.

Dugi
            Keymaster

tcahuzak said:

The guide Alliance – Blasted Lands (50-51) step 10 to 15.

Guide is telling you “While you go…” to collect several quest items but I think the order need to be corrected. First accept the quests (because there’re several of them) then kick in step 10-15 (drop quests). See also screenshot.

It is mentioned that you don’t need to accept the quest to collect the quest item, this is for the people that always complain that they have too many quest in log, otherwise this is 5 extra quest in your log until complete. 

onibaba
              Participant

onibaba said:

is there anyway you canm make the pin markers for handing in quest show prominently on either the mini map or main map as I find them very small in deed

No, what I mean is when I have a qst to hand in either on the mini map or main a “?” shows up. At the moment, all I get is a very small gold dot which can be obsured

onibaba
                Participant

onibaba said:

onibaba said:

No, what I mean is when I have a qst to hand in either on the mini map or main a “?” shows up. At the moment, all I get is a very small gold dot which can be obsured

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.