Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Dugi
    Keymaster

Build 1.008 – August 28th 2019
      Dugi Addon

• Added Reveal Map Fog data
      • Improved Auto Translate

Leveling Guides

• Fixed Undead steps for 12-15 Barrens guide
      doentes
      Participant

There’s a quest in the Night Elf starting zone which locks the guide too. Fix it, please.

onibaba
        Participant

anyway you can highlight on the map markers that clearly show where to return as they marker of quest givers are very small and difficult to view

My character automaticlly moves forward out of nowhere sometimes out of the blue.
          Do you guys know anything about that?

Dugi
          Keymaster

doentes said:

There’s a quest in the Night Elf starting zone which locks the guide too. Fix it, please.

what do you mean by lock the guide, it crashes? which quest? 

Dugi
            Keymaster

portomigo said:

My character automaticlly moves forward out of nowhere sometimes out of the blue.
              Do you guys know anything about that?

maybe its your mouse click with click to move option 

Ive resetted my key bindings and i think it worked! 

kingjughead
              Participant

The Reveal Map Fog is permanently turned on can we get access to turn this off.

rumpelstilt
                Participant

Hi Dugi,
                  there is a problem with the quest “Scalding Mornbrew Deliviery” in Dun Morogh. It is a timed quest and the guide went crazy and said I should go to Booty Bay (lol). Tried to click on the green dot to get it to update the direction properly but that did not work. Just wanted to report this, where do you report issues within the guide?
                  <3

Dugi
                  Keymaster

The Reveal Map Fog is permanently turned on can we get access to turn this off.

Settings > Maps > untick Reveal Map Fog 

Dugi
                    Keymaster

Hi Dugi,
                      there is a problem with the quest “Scalding Mornbrew Deliviery” in Dun Morogh. It is a timed quest and the guide went crazy and said I should go to Booty Bay (lol). Tried to click on the green dot to get it to update the direction properly but that did not work. Just wanted to report this, where do you report issues within the guide?
                      <3

you can report it in the troubleshooting forum area,  this is fixed for next build thank you for reporting 

dreneth
                      Participant

Having an issue with arrow. ughhh not working

Dugi
                        Keymaster

dreneth said:

Having an issue with arrow. ughhh not working

Can’t help you if you dont provide any details. 

cherylbaez
                          Participant

Dugi – twice I have died while questing and when I recover my body (Level 9 in Mulgore) the direction arrow and directional pointer is no longer there.   Also, I was working on MAzzaranche and have everything except the Plainstrider scale.  The quest is telling me it is ready to turn in and I can’t because I don’t have all the items.  I do have the other 3 required to turn in this quest.  Just an FYI.

Dugi
                            Keymaster

Dugi – twice I have died while questing and when I recover my body (Level 9 in Mulgore) the direction arrow and directional pointer is no longer there.   Also, I was working on MAzzaranche and have everything except the Plainstrider scale.  The quest is telling me it is ready to turn in and I can’t because I don’t have all the items.  I do have the other 3 required to turn in this quest.  Just an FYI.

you might need to press the green button to get the arrow back, we’ll look into this 

and fix fix the quest issue thank you 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.