Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    grindhorse
    Participant
      Had these cropping up recently, even with no other addons active.
      Message: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:471: thread_UpdateTrackingFilters:
      C stack overflowDetailed stack:
      [string “=[C]”]: ?

[string “=[C]”]: in function `Show’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLibsHereBeDragons-1.0HereBeDragons-Pins-2.0-8.lua”]:390: in function `HandlePin’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLibsHereBeDragons-1.0HereBeDragons-Pins-2.0.lua”]:789: in function `AddWorldMapIconMap’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZMapUtils.lua”]:358: in function `PlaceIconOnWorldMap’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZWorldMapTracking.lua”]:1357: in function <…erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZWorldMapTracking.lua:1257>

Time: Sun Jun 13 10:35:05 2021
      Count: 3
      Stack: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:471: thread_UpdateTrackingFilters:
      C stack overflowDetailed stack:

[string “=[C]”]: in function `Show’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLibsHereBeDragons-1.0HereBeDragons-Pins-2.0-8.lua”]:390: in function `HandlePin’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLibsHereBeDragons-1.0HereBeDragons-Pins-2.0.lua”]:789: in function `AddWorldMapIconMap’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZMapUtils.lua”]:358: in function `PlaceIconOnWorldMap’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZWorldMapTracking.lua”]:1357: in function <…erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZWorldMapTracking.lua:1257>

Locals:

Ozzi
      Participant

What game client? Retail, Classic, TBC

biggdogsports
        Participant

I have the same issue TBC

grindhorse
          Participant

Caluril said:

What game client? Retail, Classic, TBC

BC

Ozzi
            Participant
              I am sorry for late reply, I have been very busy lately.
              • What version is this happening on? i.e. version of DugiGuides 2.103
              • Have you tried to disable ALL addons and you are still getting this error? if you are still getting that error, do a Reset UI.
              • Have you tried to reinstall using the Dugi Installer?
              • What other troubleshooting steps you you tried?
              If all above still didn’t work perhaps you should try doing a repair and then reinstall the addon.
              1. Open the Dugi Installer 1.5.1
              2. Click on Settings.
              3. Click on Repair.
              4. Click on Okay when confirmation window pop’s up.
              5. Check Username and Password (same username and password from dugiguides.com), while you are there check the installation paths.
              6. Click Okay.
              7. Click Reinstall if it isn’t already reinstalling automatically.

Please report back if it fixed the issue or the issue still remains.

I have tested on all my computers and laptops here and I am unable to get that C Stack Overflow error.
              I have suggested a reset ui because a google search indicates if all addons are disabled and C Stack Overlow is still occurring a reset ui is needed due to corrupt files, likely to be in Data folder.
              Dugi
              Keymaster

Sorry caluril, I have uploaded a fix for this but missed replying to this thread, can you test the latest version.

Ozzi
                Participant
                  That’s okay Dugi, hopefully that new update fixes this C Stack Overflow issue.
                  Different computers / installations has different outcomes, I get that.
                Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.