Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    japhira
    Participant

First of all since I loaded 8.804 (BFA not classic) I can no longer see the 6 slots for loading the different guides. Second I am about 65% through the guide for the ***** War and have now been told to Switch the guide to War Campaign 110-120 for completion of the Fourth War achievement (which I don’t think is a requirement before doing the ***** War Campaign). And when I click to the guide (war campaign 110-190). I’m told to Switch the Guide to Battle for Lordaeron which I have completed 100%. Now I’m not sure what the problem is but I have the quest from the ***** War guide (Re-Origination) and expected to see that quest as the next I need to complete. Any suggestions?

Dugi
      Keymaster

we changed the guide a bit and I think the addon is not detecting your achievement properly. Try pressing the reload button otherwise tick the step manually and try to move on 

Ozzi
        Participant
          there are requirements for the ***** empire campaign:
          the first is obvious, to be level 120; the second, is have the pre-requisite: you must have unlocked Nazjatar and Azerite Essences for your character before you can start the guide. So the guide is correct. :smiley:
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.