Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    blovett
    Participant

I would have posted this on my previous thread, but for some reason when I go into the thread, it tells me to login in or register.  I am logged in, so I don’t know what the deal is.  Anyway…

Message: Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/MapPreview.lua:452: bad argument #1 to ‘SetAlpha’ (Usage: self:SetAlpha(alpha))
      Time: Sat Oct 29 19:20:15 2022
      Count: 1
      Stack: Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/MapPreview.lua:452: bad argument #1 to ‘SetAlpha’ (Usage: self:SetAlpha(alpha))
      [string “=[C]”]: ?
      [string “=[C]”]: in function `SetAlpha’
      [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/MapPreview.lua”]:452: in function <Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/MapPreview.lua:409>
      [string “=[C]”]: in function `Play’
      [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/MapPreview.lua”]:397: in function <Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/MapPreview.lua:395>
      Locals: 
      Dugi
      Keymaster

this try going to settings > maps > disable map preview for now

blovett
        Participant

Will do. I am also getting this, and I mean a lot of them (notice the count, and it was still climbing):

Message: Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/arrow.lua:455: bad argument #1 to ‘unpack’ (table expected, got nil)
          Time: Fri Nov  4 21:38:02 2022
          Count: 476
          Stack: Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/arrow.lua:455: bad argument #1 to ‘unpack’ (table expected, got nil)
          [string “=[C]”]: in function `unpack’
          [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/arrow.lua”]:455: in function <Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/arrow.lua:433>
          [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/arrow.lua”]:2119: in function <Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/arrow.lua:1881>
          Locals: (*temporary) = nil
          (*temporary) = “table expected, got nil”
          blovett
          Participant

Dugi said:

Enable map preview is not selected and is grayed out.

Dugi
            Keymaster

blovett said:

Dugi said:

I have disabled this feature for now, are you still getting the error ?

blovett
              Participant

Dugi said:

blovett said:

Dugi said:

I have disabled this feature for now, are you still getting the error ?

Not that particular error.  I do get a lot of notifications telling me Dugi caused an issue when I try to use my number keys to use abilities in the hotbar.  That has two options – disable or reload.  I will often just disable for the duration, and then re-enable when I back in friendly territory.  

Having said that, I noticed that 9.07 is out now.  I have not played with that version yet (I’ve been using 9.05).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.