Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dollhobbs
    Participant

I am lvl 60 and just for the fun of it I am doing the quests for Uldum. I am now trying to do the quest “angered spirits” which asks you to beat the spirits down to 50%. Even with no gear on I kill them instantly. Is there a way to bypass this quest and still continue that questline?

Ozzi
      Participant
        Try using this Soft Foam Sword it takes a bit of practice to get used to it at first.
        1. Target the NPC.
        2. Make a macro with /use Soft Foam Sword or drag the Soft Foam Sword toy to the action bar.
        3. Click the macro or toy in the action bar.

You should see a charging bar and then a bonk noise, the health on the NPC would be low enough to use a quest item. This should save you stripping gear off etc. So if you haven’t got this toy yet, it’s defiantly worth getting it.
        Warning: this toy sometimes bugs out, usually spend 1 minute to submit a bug report and then try logging off then exiting the game, reloading the game and logging back in again. Of course, when doing that ensure that you are not in an area where mobs can spawn back and start killing you as you logged back in, this will interrupt addons.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.