Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gracehopper
    Participant

I cannot find Anaya . . . I’ve tried various suggestions from various iterations of the game, going back to 2011, and one recent, but I simply cannot find her. Any help would be great . . . like, coordinates, maybe?

Dugi
      Keymaster

She should be where the guide say she is
        https://classic.wowhead.com/npc=3667/anaya-dawnrunner

you might need to wait for he to spawn if she was recently killed, try using the Target button with the guide or use macro /tar Anaya Dawnrunner

Gracehopper
        Participant

Very much appreciated . . . will try again.

Gracehopper
          Participant

Tried again, and waited around a long time. No show. Not sure I know how to use macros any more, if I ever did. Have heard someone with the same problem say he went around ‘spamming’ the macro until it picked her up. I know where macros get created, but I’m not sure how to use them–or for sure how to make one that does what I want it to. Anyhow, that may be too much to ask here . . . might just have to give that quest a pass. Will try again if anyone can offer more insight. Thanks.

Dugi
            Keymaster

to use macro you can just type /tar Anaya Dawnrunner in chat 

or to create button type /macro  to open macro frame

then select a slot and enter /tar Anaya Dawnrunner  in the box then drag and drop the button to your action bar. 

Gracehopper
              Participant

Dugi: again, thank you . . . and I will try (try) again. Maybe she’s afraid of me. :)

Gracehopper
                Participant

Finally found her–but she is VERY hard to see . . . diaphanous, and more so than the other spirits in that place. Not as hard to ‘dispatch’ as I thought she’d be (level 16 warrior, fighting solo).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.