Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    grizzlypip
    Participant

Classic game (Version 1.012)

I’ve updated to the newest guide this morning and from what I see at a minimum is that Darkshore and Ashenvale leveling guides are telling me to go to quests that don’t exist. They may have some quest, but not the one listed in the guide. When I look at some prerequisites, all the ones I see are optional, so something is wrong. I really enjoy the guides and would love to continue using them. I hate to see if something changed from an earlier date that would render several of the quests or even a whole leveling section broken. I don’t know if I have to finish every quest line in every section in order for others to appear. I’ve completed all of the areas that I’ve been through.

Dugi
      Keymaster

do you remember the name of the quests?

grizzlypip
        Participant

Darkshore (quest was Onu) – quest is not there

Ashenvale (quest was Tower of Althalaxx quest line) – started with part 3 at the beginning of the guide 

Might have been others as well

football
          Participant
            I’ve got, on the char I’m playing and reporting on atm.:
            [17] Onu (Speak with)
            [18] The Tower of Althalaxx (hand in at “?”)
            etc.
            Ready to be handed in in the Darkshore (20-21) & Ashenvale (21-22) guide.
            Are you clicking anything else than “Not now” when guide suggest pops up?
            Dugi
            Keymaster

Darkshore (quest was Onu) – quest is not there

Ashenvale (quest was Tower of Althalaxx quest line) – started with part 3 at the beginning of the guide 

Might have been others as well

Tower Althalaxx quest line requires prequest and so does Onu but the prequest for Onu is in the same guide so it should have been there 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.