Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cpt_overobvious
    Participant

Hello,

I have a problem. The new guides aren’t showing. I’m back from a long time away from the game, but I can’t find the Embers of Netharion questline anywhere. Also the Zaralak cave isn’t showing. When I try to click the green guides in ‘what’s new’, dugi guide doesn’t open it. The strange thing is, I can find those guides in the folder I installed the guide in.

Guide version: Retail 9.0221 (installer 1.5.3)

I tried to reinstall, /dugi fix and deactivating my current addons.

Does someone has any advice?

mag046
      Participant

I have noticed the same issue when clicking though the links you mentioned or the links presented when completing a guide.  You can see the notification that the guide was loaded but nothing happens and the guide doesn’t change.  You will also then notice that the guide has crashed and will not respond to any input.  I then have to reload the UI via /console reloadui to get the addon to respond.  Your post is interesting because those are the exact guides I was trying to load in my other post.

Dugi
        Keymaster

try latest version now 9.0222

cpt_overobvious
          Participant

Unfortunately, still the same problem. Closed all addons, but none of the new guides are visible.

mag046
            Participant

I have tested version 9.0222 and it is working for me.  The various links are all functional and produce the correct guide when clicked.  The addon works with all of the customizations I make to the frames through the addon settings.

I also purge my AddOns and WTF folders before manually installing the addon(s).

cpt_overobvious
              Participant

Thanks for the tip on the WTF folder, but it still did not work. I can’t see the new guides of 10.1.0 and 10.1.5. 

Dugi
                Keymaster

Thanks for the tip on the WTF folder, but it still did not work. I can’t see the new guides of 10.1.0 and 10.1.5. 

You need the Dragonflight achievement guides for the new patch guides 

cpt_overobvious
                  Participant

Dugi said:

You need the Dragonflight achievement guides for the new patch guides 

I finally had time to check, but is the Dragonflight achievement guide a seperate buy? I’m a loyalty member.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.