The Latest update 5.1300 is now available to download. You can now update to the latest version using our installer or download from our members area
This new update features several new Bonus guides which is included for free to owners of the Achievement and Profession guide.
We also added new features called the Preload button and memory settings option for people who wants to tweak the addon. A new ‘Preload & Memory Setting’ video tutorial is available below.
Build 5.1300 – August 28th 2011
– Dugi Guides Addon
- New Preload Button – Preload button is available in each guide tab to check complete % for each guide.
- New Memory Setting – Option to disable database to reduce addon memory usage, (see video tutorial)
- New Custom Waypoint feature – This feature is only available if you don’t use TomTom or Carbonite. Hold CTRL and Right Click on your world map to place a custom waypoint.
- You can also CTRL- Right Click on the Blizzard quest (POI) location icon on your map.
- You can create your own multiple waypoints route by using CTRL-Right click again on the map.
- Remove ALL Waypoint option is now available when you right click on Dugi Arrow or the waypoint on your map.
- New cosmetic icons for easier reference to replace the old notebook icon for the profession guides.
- New Flash small frame effect which replace the old Fade in.
– Achievement Guides
- New Mount Locations guide
- New Companions Locations guide
- New Titles guide
- New Tabard guide
- New ‘Accomplished Angler’ fishing achievement guide.
– Profession Guides
- New Mining farm guide
- New Herbalism farm guide
- New Fishing farm guide
Make sure you have watch the video below on how to use the latest guide with the sticky frame feature.
I hope you enjoy the new guides and features!
Dave Farrell (Dugi)