Blizzard latest patch 4.2 for WoW should be live on June 21st, I thought I’d give you a quick run down on how the new Molten Front Offensive Dailies works.
- To begin you will need to complete about 62 % of our Mount Hyjal (80-82) guide, right up toAessina’s Miracle.
You can start doing this right now to be ready for the dailies the moment patch 4.2 is released. If you have already completed most of the quests in Mount Hyjal there is nothing else for you to do and you will be able to begin the Daily quests straight away.
- Now you will be able to accept the quest Guardians of Hyjal: Firelands Invasion! and begin the one-time quest which will earn you 8 Mark of the World Tree and will also unlock the “Phase 1” daily quests. In Phase 1 you will have access to 3 Daily quests to earn you 4 per day.
- Once you have earned 20 you can complete Calling for Reinforcements to unlock “Phase 2”
- Completing the “Phase 2” one-time quest chain will also earn you 20 and unlock 5 more Daily quests. During “Phase 2” you will have access to 8 Daily quests to earn you 14 per day.
- Once you have earned 150 you can complete either
Druids of the Talon
The Shadow Wardens
To unlock “Phase 3” each quest will lead on to a completely different set of Daily quests, but you will have access to both with another 150
During “Phase 3” you will have access to 14 Daily quests to earn you 25 per day.
- Once you have earned 150 you can unlock the other set of Daily quests from Shadow Warden or Druid of Talon, but this doesn’t give you access to more Daily quests, this just means that you can choose different quest hubs to complete your Daily.
- Unlocking both Shadow Warden or Druid of Talons will give you access to 3 Vendor NPC’s that will sell you epic items for gold after you turn in 125
Calling the Ancients
Filling the Moonwell
- Once you have turned in 125 to each vendor you will also complete the The Molten Front Offensive achievement which will reward you with the flying mount Flameward Hippogryph
If you completely the dailies every day, you can complete everything in about 35 days. I have tested these new Daily quest hubs extensively on the public test realm and we are working on a guide to cover it, and we should have it ready soon after patch 4.2 is released.
This will be a free update to everyone that owns our Daily quest guide.
Midsummer Festival June 21st – July 5th
Also a reminder that the Midsummer Festival will begin at the same time on June 21st. This is the BEST time of the year to level your alts because for two weeks you can…
- Gain 10% MORE experience with the Ribbon Dance buff
- Gain Bonfire Blessing buff which almost doubles your character’s damage!
The Midsummer in-game event guide can only be updated when the event is live on June 21st and it will be our top priority to update, stay tuned to our newsletter and we will announce it the moment it is ready for you to download.
10 replies to "Patch 4.2 Daily Quests Summary"