Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    onibaba
    Participant

why does this happen? Is there anywayto makeit stay in a place of my chosing?

onibaba
      Participant

still no answer to my question!?

Ozzi
        Participant
          I am so sorry, I missed this thread.
          What client is this for? retail, classic, tbc classic
          What arrow system are you using? Icon Arrow (new style) or the old one (Icon Arrow un-checked)
          Are you able to provide a screenshot or short video, you can use free fraps, bandicam or Driver record, both AMD has Adrenalin Edition and Nvidia has a feature in their Geforce Experience, no matter how you record, ensure its clear and shows an example of the issue. It’s not because I don’t believe you, it’s to help work out what could be the likely cause.
          You can also upload the short clip to something like youtube and choose private, once it’s uploaded 100% create a invite link and paste it in to this forum thread.

I know how annoying it can be to “lock” fix it to your desired place and it won’t stay there.

onibaba
          Participant

It’s for all and straight from the box if you like. When I click on a quest line it will put the mini zone map at the top of my screen which is where I want it. But as soon as I click another quest line it moves all about the place. Can it not be placed and locked in every time?

Ozzi
            Participant

I am sorry, I can’t seem to replicate this issue, even though I still don’t know the answers to the questions I asked. Can you please answer them?

Ozzi
              Participant

If it’s for all client’s can you please show some screenshots and video of this happening on all clients please.

neilh47
                Participant

Hi Ozzi
                  I am having the same problem the zone map is always shifting around the screen 
                  Neil

Ozzi
                  Participant
                    Can you please provide the following:
                    1. What Wow client are you using?
                        a. Wow Retail.
                        b. Wow Classic Era.
                        c. Wow Classic TBC.
                    2. Can you please provide a screenshot or short video of this happening?
                    I am asking all of the above because I would like to find what’s causing this so I can pass the fix on to Dugi.
                    onibaba
                    Participant

All upto date and it happens mostly on retail and classic era not tried tbc

Ozzi
                      Participant

onibaba said:

All upto date and it happens mostly on retail and classic era not tried tbc

Can you please fulfill the second question.

onibaba
                        Participant

Wow retail, classic era and shadow lands… And like I said I haven’t tried tbc 

onibaba
                          Participant

Client 1.5.2 

Ozzi
                            Participant

LOL nice!

Ozzi
                              Participant

I ask that question because so far we are unable to replicate it, screenshots can help, however, we would like to have at least a short video to see what’s happening, it would give us more clues as to what’s causing it.

neilh47
                                Participant

Hi 
                                  This is still happening and with this new Dragonflight it has got worse surly you should be able to replicate this it happens so easy and many times plus at the moment your guide is so broken.
                                  Neil

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.