Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Your option… DO NOT ACCEPT NOT GUIDED QUESTS – EVERYTHING IS ACCEPTED

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dominance
    Participant

Im starting to get fustrated with this guide, it has so many freaking bugs…. Shaman = Not telling to take Call of Earth Quest, Whilst making quest chain, Option is set to: AUto Accept quests -> only guide ones and still is **** pushing me quest accept to quests i dont fkking need

Dugi
      Keymaster

if you’re not going to be civil, I will ban you, don’t like it then don’t use it and leave. 

dominance
        Participant

Dugi said:

if you’re not going to be civil, I will ban you, don’t like it then don’t use it and leave. 

I’ve spent 44$ for broken guide… not what is being advertised – spent all day to try fix the quest lines and it is not properly done. Addon has options/settings which are not working… only reason i purchased this addon was to teach my girlfriend to play WoW and constantly had some issues… last thing that truly knackered me – She created Shaman Orc, and at level 5 guide was telling her to kill lvl 10 npc’s (at first i thought she skipped something or she made mistake, but that was right, the guide actually was guiding her to ratchet at level 5, after killing boars) , by missing important quests from beginning. I would not mind some bugs – but atleast have an information on website which says: Beta or not done. Also there has been issues with ui, for example: if user already learned flight path, the guide tells you to speak with npc after which you get Lua error, Running with Elvui has addon stuck at 1% loading, TukUi had less issues.

at the moment i dont feel that 44$ was justified to 

“Learn how to level World of Warcraft characters solo
          from level 1 to 60 the FASTEST way possible”

Mthmob
          Participant

I have just leveled a shaman to level 13 over the last few days. the shaman quests are actuelly not working correctly in the guide. However, everything else worked just fine for me.

edit: btw i recommend you using NDui instead of elvui. elvui is just too heavy. ndui is pretty close to the same layout and way cleaner both in code, layout and features.

dominance
            Participant

mthmob said:

I have just leveled a shaman to level 13 over the last few days. the shaman quests are actuelly not working correctly in the guide. However, everything else worked just fine for me.

edit: btw i recommend you using NDui instead of elvui. elvui is just too heavy. ndui is pretty close to the same layout and way cleaner both in code, layout and features.

Thanks Will try the NDui – Tukui had couple of errors at the beginning but calmed down after while, did not see anything for past 5-6 hours.

Dugi
              Keymaster

Shaman Call of Earth quest is missing, I have just added it for next build, other shaman quest should be there. 

I checked the auto quest accept, it should be working, could be something funny with the  savedvariable try typing /dugi fix   

dominance
                Participant

It’s too late to test the quest thingy, 

Basically situation is:

Auto accept quest -> Guide only 

It appears that non guide quests are being prioritized over Guide only quests, and because it is trying to accept non guide quest, it cannot complete/give in the quest user have. Have not tested with /Dugi Fix. – Hope it makes sense 

Example:

NPC have:

1. Questname (Non Guide Quest)
                  2. Questname (Complete)

Addon is trying to accept Non Guide quest, instead choosing the completed one

Dugi
                  Keymaster

dominance said:

Dugi said:

I’ve spent 44$ for broken guide… not what is being advertised – spent all day to try fix the quest lines and it is not properly done. Addon has options/settings which are not working… only reason i purchased this addon was to teach my girlfriend to play WoW and constantly had some issues… last thing that truly knackered me – She created Shaman Orc, and at level 5 guide was telling her to kill lvl 10 npc’s (at first i thought she skipped something or she made mistake, but that was right, the guide actually was guiding her to ratchet at level 5, after killing boars) , by missing important quests from beginning. I would not mind some bugs – but atleast have an information on website which says: Beta or not done. Also there has been issues with ui, for example: if user already learned flight path, the guide tells you to speak with npc after which you get Lua error, Running with Elvui has addon stuck at 1% loading, TukUi had less issues.

at the moment i dont feel that 44$ was justified to 

“Learn how to level World of Warcraft characters solo
                    from level 1 to 60 the FASTEST way possible”

Do you need a guide now or a guide later?

If you want a perfect guide then wait a year, WoW Classic has only been out for a month and we have thousands of line of codes to go through and it will have human error, it’s how it is and we’re not going value on our work any less. 

I can’t find this issue of sending a level 5 to ratchet, I don’t know what you’re talking about with that. We would have received tons of complaints if this was the case. 

dominance
                    Participant

I’ve tried /Dugi Fix

But addon is still trying to take non guided quest and not letting automatically complete quest

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.