Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    mysti35
    Participant

Dugi will not load in any way, shape or form.  I am paralyzed!

gaellin
      Participant

Ditto

coffeedaze
        Participant

Same here.  Doesn’t load at all since wrath update.

I am having the same effect.  It was working last night.
          This morning Blizzard did an updated version WotLKClassic new version 3.4.1.47612 
          Now Dugi will not load. I removed and re-install Dugi.  Still no luck.
          mysti35
          Participant

So I downloaded 3.022 (one offered Jan. 17, 2023)

It is still loading and is stuck at 2%.  I let it run over 10 minutes, and it is still @ 2%.

mysti35
            Participant

I just gave Questie a run.  I want my DUGI !!!

cyberite
              Participant

Exact same issue.  Gets to 2% and freezes.  Tried reinstalling/updating with no effect.  Help us Dugi!!!

mysti35
                Participant

3.025 has restored Dugi to very workable.  There are some glitches, but nothing to get excited about.  I am happy :)

Still get some tracebacks with 3.025, like this:

Message: ...erface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/WorldMapTracking.lua:2134: bad argument #3 to 'format' (string expected, got nil)
                  Time: Thu Jan 19 10:58:07 2023
                  Count: 1
                  Stack: ...erface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/WorldMapTracking.lua:2134: bad argument #3 to 'format' (string expected, got nil)
                  [string "=(tail call)"]: ?
                  [string "=[C]"]: ?
                  [string "=[C]"]: in function `format'
                  [string "@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/WorldMapTracking.lua"]:2134: in function `?'
                  [string "@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua"]:201: in function <...erface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua:184>
                  [string "=[C]"]: ?

Locals: (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1

mysti35
                  Participant

Yes, I just had a World Map glitch.  I hit ‘M” and my screen froze, then recovered but no map.

dougydudeuk
                    Participant

I was having a lot of issues.  Ran the Dugi installer to install 3.025 and got a lot of errors about could not open files.  I deleted the DugisGuideViewerZ folder from Addons and manually installed from the .zip downloaded from members area and it now works

mysti35
                      Participant

I also did that, manually installed the update (as I always do).  I now find when I open the map, my framerate drops from 60 to 3fps and the game freezes for 10-15 secs.  Something is amiss and I note in the yellow posting from tholotoo there is a string referencing WorldMapTracking:2134 …

Dugi
                        Keymaster

Hi Wrath should be working, if you’re still have problems can you test with only dugi enabled and post any errors etc, screenshot also help 

freddiebest
                          Participant

It sounds like you’re experiencing similar issues to the ones I’ve had with my character. It’s frustrating when updates cause unexpected problems like this, but I understand that Blizzard did an updated version of WotLKClassic.It’s great that you manually installed the update and got Dugi working, even if it’s causing some framerate drops and freezing. I’ll keep an eye out for any yellow postings and errors and try testing with only Dugi enabled.(link removed, link is in breach with blizzards tos, please refrain from posting this sort of links in the future, Peace, Ozzi).

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.