Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting WoW Classic Horde Stonetalon Mountains (23-25)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tcahuzak
    Participant

Hello Dugi & friends,

I’ve leveled up a 2x level 60 toons! And I’ve found & faced several errors or outdated steps in the Horde guide(s).

This thread will be filled up the issues I will face. Atm I’m leveling a horde toon again: Undead mage, so I will update this thread as much as I can, so Dugi can fix it :)

28-12-2019: The Barrens (22-23) – Step 4

Target & Macro to the NPC are correct but according to the modelviewer it’s a female orc but in WoW Classic atm it’s a female Bloodelf.
      Dugi
      Keymaster

fixed thank you 

tcahuzak
        Participant

29-12-2019: The Barrens (22-23) – Step 18, issue with the new feature

I’ve the quest “Further Instructions” but it isn’t marked on the map as question mark. The quest need to be turned in at NPC “Ziz Fizziks”.

tcahuzak
          Participant

For step 22 “Gerenzo Wrenchwhistle” it’s working

tcahuzak
            Participant

Stonetalon Mountains (23-25) = Finished! So far every issues I’ve reported in this thread it’s hand-made / leveled: CHECKED

Dugi
              Keymaster
                I’ve the quest “Further Instructions” but it isn’t marked on the map as question mark. The quest need to be turned in at NPC “Ziz Fizziks”.

the quest is not marked as complete by blizzard even thou it is, that’s why its not showing. It’s a tricky problem to solve I’ll look into it. 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.