Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums General Will the WoW Classic Guides be updated to Release 1.14?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    glennruns
    Participant

It does seem that Blizzard changed something that broke all the addons, including DUGI.  I can probably live without most addons, but not DUGI.  Any plans to update?

jadant
      Participant

Ah….someone else experiencing what I’ve just seen on both my desktop and laptop just after a Blizzard update.

jadant
        Participant

Just logged back in this morning (1Oct2021) and found yet another update from Blizzard after which all addons were working.  Incidentally, I tried unselecting the Load outofdate Addons and the only two addons that were activated in the game were Attune and Dugis Guide.  All other addons (things like Arkinventory, Bartender, Icehud etc) were ‘Öut of Date’…

glennruns
          Participant

And I also saw this morning – DUGI updated the guide for the “Classic Environment”.
            Thanks DUGI!!!  I’m back,

Dugi
            Keymaster

yes this should be fixed now 

waspire
              Participant

so is it updates for classic fresh?

waspire
                Participant

ok nm i got it to work…. had to manual install 1.47 to the addon folder

waspire
                  Participant

but it has a ton of lua errors and

Morgana5
                    Participant
                      About the Lua errors, they speed up into the 300’s before the game asks me if I want to disable.
                      Do you want the error info posted by swatter? or are you aware and have the info already?
                      I found a workaround, I log out, or change zones, and it seems to activate when I click a quest giver, or the model viewer.  My results could be anecdotal though.   hmm
                      Thanks so much anyway.  I like the guide to watch/select my gear as I buzz along in beta, the other things I can live without for now.
                      Dugi
                      Keymaster

can you post the errors, we’re not seeing this. 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.