Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Why do i have to pay extra 30 bucks for shadowlands?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    shjordan
    Participant

I thought as Loyalty member i shouldn’t have to.

i was also wondering that i have the loyalty program and yet its saying i have to pay also 

shjordan
      Participant

Guess we will have to wait on @Dugi ‘s answer.

hitman
        Participant

would like to know too. I just bought it before remembering I’m a loyalty member too.  :(

Also, wondering the same. Bought back in 2008 and whilst there is probably few of us left playing the original purchase included all expansions.

@Dugi I believe this has happened on previous expansions, where we’ve had to post in the forums to have the next expansion included

lastcaress77
          Participant

Same here as well; I was expecting to only have to pick up the achievement/professions piece down the road.

rumpelstilt
            Participant

shjordan said:

I thought as Loyalty member i shouldn’t have to.

I am also a loyalty member and have the option to “buy” the shadowlands update. But when I log into game the levelling part is already in my guide. I guess the buyable update includes the professions guides as well?

i am paying $6.99 if i have to buy? zygor is $9.99 and all is included. and some say its far better then dugi. Also any of you SEE MAW guide? i got 4 zones and not maw. even support resposne is so slow……. LOOK none of you getting responses.

Dugi
              Keymaster

Don’t purchase the update if you have loyalty program, check in the game it is already included. 

Dugi
                Keymaster

ecig said:

i am paying $6.99 if i have to buy? zygor is $9.99 and all is included. and some say its far better then dugi. Also any of you SEE MAW guide? i got 4 zones and not maw. even support resposne is so slow……. LOOK none of you getting responses.

We’re in New Zealand so it’s a timezone issue, update now to 8.922 to fix the missing guide issue 

shjordan
                  Participant

Dugi said:

Don’t purchase the update if you have loyalty program, check in the game it is already included. 

can you manually remove it from options then dugi? (i meant the option to buy it).

hitman
                    Participant

So how do I get my money back? I already bought it. 

cip2
                      Participant

hitman said:

So how do I get my money back? I already bought it. 

You will want to contact the order support team and explain the situation to them. Just give them a day or three to respond.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.