Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums General Why aren’t update logs accurate in Launcher?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    zion563
    Participant
      Logs are randomly updated in the Log-as with any software you usually want to see what changes etc are made. Why aren’t these accurate?
      Retail (Updated today)-Current 8.785     Log says 8.773 from September 26th
      Classic-Current 1.07  Log says 1.066
      Are there a patch notes available anywhere? I see things in forums at times referencing things done or getting done etc. Patch notes are usually part of any software update a standard practice.
      Dugi
      Keymaster

my apologies, I don’t have any excuse for it other than laziness after a days work and not being done the next day. I’ll fix that up. 

hudsonhawk
        Participant

I was wondering the same.

zion563
          Participant
            Dugi, again please update logs in Launcher so we can see what updates contain-perhaps it’s a fix we have been waiting for etc.
            Currently last entry was December 10th Classic version 1.105 and we are at 1.115. Even in the “Updates” section of these forums they are not up to date. It’s only proper and correct that every time we see an update we should know what has been done so we don’t re-post bugs etc.
            Once again, it’s standard practice with any software as you know.
            Dugi
            Keymaster

should be there now. some minor stuff like error fixing is not documented like in 114 and 115 

tcahuzak
              Participant

Hi everyone,

Please be patience :) I’m even not Dugi staff! But I also help as “volunteer” to improve the guide by verify guide by guide a.k.a. hand-made leveling. I made a lot of posts alrdy about the Horde guides, because it seems there are more Alliance players who use this guide :( So in my opinion the Horde guides don’t need to be “behind”!

Nothing is perfect even not in real-life but I also want to get this guide to be TOP of the line!

Happy New year! Tommorow 2020 I will continue full-time using the guide and report any issue(s).

zion563
                Participant
                  @tcahuzak -Not sure what you are talking about, I simply want Patch notes that are accurate and timely. Dugi knows what I mean. Not sure what Horde guide/Alliance Guide have to do with it. Maybe you meant to post somewhere else….
                  I have been a Dugi Member for many years thank you.
                  hudsonhawk
                  Participant

zion563 said:

@tcahuzak -Not sure what you are talking about, I simply want Patch notes that are accurate and timely. Dugi knows what I mean. Not sure what Horde guide/Alliance Guide have to do with it. Maybe you meant to post somewhere else….
                    I have been a Dugi Member for many years thank you.

I totally understand what you mean.  Even include a change-log file in the addon itself.

hudsonhawk
                    Participant

Best I could find is DugiGuidesPack

Dugi
                      Keymaster

You can also view it in the game. 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.