Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    onibaba
    Participant

When I type my name and password it reports that it is incorrect. If I click member section and click the sign in and input the same name and password, it lets me in…. ???

fastforward
      Participant

Same here. I can log into the members area. If I click on the Forum link at the top of the page, I’m asked to log in again, even though I’m logged into the members area. If I click the DugiGuides logo at the top of the page, then click the Forum link, I’m still logged in.

Dugi
        Keymaster

This should be fixed, the only way to login should be from the members link

onibaba
          Participant

I see that I’m logged in. I look whats new in the forum. I see something I want to comment about and wham….. the last section of the discussion says  sign in or register. I have to go to the members section then back again to the forum and again choose to report something and then and only then will it let me type as in here

Dugi
            Keymaster

I tested it again and it looks like you need to hit refresh for the forum page to show you as logged in and leave a comment. I’ll see what we can do about this

onibaba
              Participant

thanks Dugi

onibaba
                Participant

still have some issue with making comments in the forum. If I go to members, it shows I’m logged in. If I then go to say “suggestions” and want to make a response, the singin in or register option is indicating I need to do the first again!. I refresh and clear cache in my browser but it takes two to four tried before it allows me to get here. making a reply

Dugi
                  Keymaster

try to log out and log back in from the members area

onibaba
                    Participant

It took 5 times before it would accept I was a member and had logged in

Dugi
                      Keymaster

do you mean with it accepting your username and password but still doesn’t log you in?

onibaba
                        Participant

No, as you can see from the image in the members section I am logged in. As soon as I go to the forum and look at something I may want to comment on it says sign in or register at the bottom of last commentary in the section I am looking at and wanting to comment on

Dugi
                          Keymaster

it’s the same as before if you log in you still need to hit refresh button to show that you’re logged in rather than signing in again

onibaba
                            Participant

groan……lol

onibaba
                              Participant

I’m still having issues with logging into the forums despite going to the members section and then to the forum after a refresh or reload of the webpage. It took me 5 tries to get into the forum where I could type a reply. The old webpage, would just take me to the forums without any issue. Any ideas

Dugi
                                Keymaster

onibaba said:

I’m still having issues with logging into the forums despite going to the members section and then to the forum after a refresh or reload of the webpage. It took me 5 tries to get into the forum where I could type a reply. The old webpage, would just take me to the forums without any issue. Any ideas

this is not something we can fix easily and don’t have the same experience as you do. 

can you describe step by step

this is the step I took to test 

1. Login in the login page https://www.dugiguides.com/amember/member
                                  2. click on forum link, icon should display that I’m logged in top right 
                                  3. clicking a thread will sometime doesn’t recognize that I’m logged in, pressing the F5 button will refresh the page and show that I’m logged in then I can post. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.