Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Waypoint Arrow Solution? – Doesn’t Stay In place

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Good Day,

Is there any progress or temporary solution to prevent the arrow from moving when the new “Icon Waypoint Arrow” feature is disabled, its been 1 month and 8 days since this feature came out and its very annoying to keep dragging the arrow back to its position every time a new waypoint changes.

Can you please at least provide access to the previous build before  this feature came out, an update, something?

Thanks.

Dugi
    Keymaster

We made changes already, shouldn’t be an issue if the icon arrow is disabled, can you describe how to replicate this issue or a video would help a lot 

I already did a helpdesk ticket in where I uploaded a video, and the issue still happens in the current build 8.944.

New build 8.950 still have this issue.

Dugi
      Keymaster

I looked back at the ticket, the video is no longer in your google drive.  I’m pretty sure we fixed this issue. 

Can you re-upload the video again 

Done, message sent to you with the new video, link and troubleshooting steps performed.

Dugi
        Keymaster

thank you we’re looking at that again. 

einistein
          Participant
            For me the arrow cannot be moved anymore, regardless of it being unlocked.
            Zone map still still is movable, though, which can be used as a workaround to move the arrow along with it.
            Dugi
            Keymaster

einistein said:

For me the arrow cannot be moved anymore, regardless of it being unlocked.
              Zone map still still is movable, though, which can be used as a workaround to move the arrow along with it.

You can move it by holding the CTRL button or untick  the  Settings > Other > CTRL + Right Click Arrow Menu

einistein
              Participant
                The problem is not getting the right-click menu up. Like I wrote, even when the arrow is unlocked via right-click menu I cannot move it anymore. I can move the area-map via its headline, though.
                The arrow also still keeps moving around for me.
                clberk
                Participant

I am having the same problem.  I can’t get the arrow to move either with or without holding the control button, though I can move the zone map by dragging it by it’s tab which as a by product moves the arrow.  I have the same experience with the arrow moving randomly too.  It always seems to move down and to the right about 2 inches.

Dugi
                  Keymaster

Try 8.951 now 

einistein said:

The problem is not getting the right-click menu up. Like I wrote, even when the arrow is unlocked via right-click menu I cannot move it anymore. I can move the area-map via its headline, though.
                    The arrow also still keeps moving around for me.

You need to hold the CTRL button and left click and drag it otherwise untick the CTRL + Right Click Arrow Menu setting I tested this several times and it is working 

clberk
                    Participant

I hope this helps — the arrow seems to jump when you go through portals.  I noticed it when I took the portal from The Maw to Oribos and and also coming and going from Torghast.  Unfortunately it’s not every time but, at least for me, when it moves unexpectedly it seems to be one of those times.

clberk
                      Participant

I have more info on the jumping arrow.  I just went through the portal from the Maw to Torghast. After the loading screen the Dugi arrow briefly comes up as a grey map in the original place of the arrow then the grey map changes to the actual arrow and that’s when it jumps.  Also, I want to back up what einstein’s post has said.  I have tried dragging the arrow with both the Ctrl+Right Click Arrow Menu setting set and without it with both doing a plain left drag and a ctrl+left drag.  Nothing works.  I am on version 8.950 and did a fresh Reinstall today just to see if that would help. It didn’t.  My other addons: Altoholic, Bagnon, Bartender4, BlizzMove, Coordinates Tracking, InFlight Taxi Timer, RareScanner, Postal and SmexyMats.

Dugi
                        Keymaster

can you test again with  8.951  it should be fixed 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.