Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have what should be the latest version of the addon, but when I view the guides, the only two under the Dragonflight section is The Dragonscale Expedition and Dracthry, Awaken.   Also, the guide is stuck on asking Sendrax about ‘Adventuring in the Dragon Isles’ where I’m supposed to supposedly pick a zone.  but, umm.  I can’t.  There isn’t a quest to do that.

Ozzi
    Participant

The ‘Adventuring in the dragon Isles’ quest in the guide is marked as (optional) for a reason, currently blizzard is not issuing this quest, I believe later on this will be applied. However, currently the guides are optimized accordingly for max exp and unlock dragon riding mounts per zone. If for what ever reason you are not 70 by the end of the guides, don’t worry, there are dailies and expedition quests to do along with world quests, doing them, you’ll be 70 in no time.

bmhicks78
      Participant

asvaldson said:

I have what should be the latest version of the addon, but when I view the guides, the only two under the Dragonflight section is The Dragonscale Expedition and Dracthry, Awaken.   Also, the guide is stuck on asking Sendrax about ‘Adventuring in the Dragon Isles’ where I’m supposed to supposedly pick a zone.  but, umm.  I can’t.  There isn’t a quest to do that.

On the Dugi windows app, you need to click “Reinstall”.  I had the same problem, and it appears to have fixed it.  I got to level 64 without it, just did a reinstall and it went through and populated all of the updated the ingame app tow here I am now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.