Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    dvinton001
    Participant

So I update from 8.950 to 8.951 via update button.  It downloads but once completed, the update button returns versus play.  Tried hitting update button three times and the same thing – downloads – but no play option.

sethaluma
      Participant

Mine downloads, finishes, then downloads, finishes, and keeps going in an endless loop. My guess is that a version number somewhere wasn’t updated?

I was able to stop this by updating the version in the DugisGuideViewerZ.toc  I don’t think the .toc version info was updated.

Changed
        ## Version: 8.950
        to
        ## Version: 8.951
        jmyoda79
        Participant

Same problem here, except the .toc file was marked read-only. Had to change the perms on the file before I could manually update the version.

Same problem for me.  I changed the permissions on the .toc file but that didn’t help either.

rumpelstilt
          Participant

So I update from 8.950 to 8.951 via update button.  It downloads but once completed, the update button returns versus play.  Tried hitting update button three times and the same thing – downloads – but no play option.

I have the same problem. Install just loops downloading -> updating -> download -> update. Had to exit the dugi installer, but got the same issue anyway.

jroyce
            Participant

I have the same problem. Install just loops downloading -> updating -> download -> update. Had to exit the dugi installer, but got the same issue anyway.

jroyce
              Participant

Fix this Dugi, plz.

Same issue, Keeps reloading the Addon

braincrusher
                Participant

The DugiGuideViewerZ.toc has a security lock on it for me even though I use 
                  Notepad++ for all of my other .toc’s for my addons and will note let me change 
                  the Version from 8.950 to 8.951.
                  I can change other tocs frm the Guide but this one.
                  The updater is showing that I have 8.950 installed and it attempts to update to 
                  8.951 but only to return that I have 8.950…….
                  Hello Dugi are you reading these notes….. What is taking so long to correct
                  this issue.

UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  

I have been able to update this file to 8.951 buy manually down loading the file
                  and then closing the updater and using Notepad++ to update from 8.950 to 8.951.
                  Reran updater and it now shows that 8.951 is installed.
                  Hope that this helps others having this issue….

dvinton001
                  Participant

I think it’s awesome that some people have the smarts to do a manual fix.  But I max out on tech savvy at using a tv remote control…lol.  I’ll need Dugi to fix this.  Appreciate everyone’s responses…nice to not be alone.

dvinton001
                    Participant

UDPATE – UPDATE – UPDATE 

Just tried using the DG Guides app…this time it did the update and allowed me to hit play!  So it looks like the issue is fixed.  Thank you Dugi/Team.  

Still doing the same exact loop for me. Please send out a fix Dugi.

pgold0611 said:

Still doing the same exact loop for me. Please send out a fix Dugi.

And it’s fixed for me after reloading the DG App! Thanks Dugi! 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.