Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    jamescathy
    Participant

When I load go to load a leveling guild all i see is a category for world quests. There are no zone categories. 

jamescathy
      Participant

When I changed character wow gave me the error “Message: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLeveling_Guides.xml(191): error: not well-formed (invalid token)

Time: Sun Jun 23 10:28:26 2019
        Count: 3″.  i have done the repair and reinstall already.
        boktor
        Participant

I’ve repaired and reinstalled, same problem. No Leveling Guide. 

kammo12
          Participant

We’ll just have to wait for Dugi to look into it

japhira
            Participant

I don’t use the GuideViewer method and install manually and I had the same problem. I have filed a ticket. Hopefully either the forum or ticket will get answered.

ksouthland
              Participant

Same Problem here. I also deleted the entire DugisGuideViewerZ folder in add-ons and reinstalled. Still nothing listed except world quests under leveling

boktor
                Participant

It’s Sunday, not going to be fixed or addressed today.

zerocool
                  Participant

Same problem here,I reverted back to 7.34 

dabrunt
                    Participant

Same problem here:  No leveling guides available, only displayed entry under Leveling is “World Quests” category with single entry for Auto World Quest Guide.

gold
                      Participant

Same problem here. Just re-subbed today and can’t use the leveling guides.

mgaaron
                        Participant
                          anyone know where i can get version 8.734? since it appears to work
                          mgaaron
                          Participant

When I changed character wow gave me the error “Message: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLeveling_Guides.xml(191): error: not well-formed (invalid token)

I opened Leveling_Guides.xml with a text editor. Make sure you save as plain text.
                            I looked and found this issue at lines 191, 192 and 193:
                                <Script file=”DugisGuide_BFA_En110_Battle_for_Lordaeron_A.lua”/

<Script file=”DugisGuide_BFA_En110_120_War_Campaign_A.lua”/>        >   
                                <Script file=”DugisGuide_BFA_En110_120_Tiragarde_Sound_A.lua”/>

It should look like this :
                                <Script file=”DugisGuide_BFA_En110_Battle_for_Lordaeron_A.lua”/>
                                <Script file=”DugisGuide_BFA_En110_120_War_Campaign_A.lua”/>   

I don’t know if this will help any body, but it worked for me.

darkfiregoth
                            Participant

mgaaron said:

I opened Leveling_Guides.xml with a text editor. Make sure you save as plain text.

Worked perfectly

kammo12
                              Participant

mgaaron said:

You’re a godsend

ivy40
                                Participant

Thanks!  Worked!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.