Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Unable to change arrow size or click hearthstone

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gold
    Participant

Hello I’ve an issue with Dugi guides at the moment, I’m unable to click on the hearthstone when given the option to portal to the innkeeper. Also when the arrow is shown – I’m unable to adjust the arrow size/scale and oddly when I hover over the arrow/portal option I get this odd message “Waypoint is on a different floor” It seems like this area is completely non-interactable.

So far to find a solution I have:

• disabled all addons bar Dugi – Issue persists.
      • /Dugi fix & /Dugi reset 

These are with default settings within Dugi (out of the box settings so to speak, I’ve not edit or changed anything)

Any suggestions? I would be greatly appreciative.

Ozzi
      Participant

I am so sorry, I’ve missed this thread.

Dugi has got the main programmer to look at a few things with the addon, the items button seems to work fine in PTR 10.0.7 and 10.1.0 but not live for some reason.

For the scale when “CTRL + right click > Arrow Scale” I have asked a question to Dugi about this, and he says “Icon Arrow doesn’t change scale at the moment”

“Waypoint is on a different floor”
        This is normal, it’s indicating that the waypoint is in a different map.

gold
        Participant

Ozzi said:

I am so sorry, I’ve missed this thread.

Dugi has got the main programmer to look at a few things with the addon, the items button seems to work fine in PTR 10.0.7 and 10.1.0 but not live for some reason.

For the scale when “CTRL + right click > Arrow Scale” I have asked a question to Dugi about this, and he says “Icon Arrow doesn’t change scale at the moment”

“Waypoint is on a different floor”
          This is normal, it’s indicating that the waypoint is in a different map.

Okay – understood if the item part isn’t working.
          Sorry I should have added, I’m not using the navigation like your image shows. I’m using the defult classic arrow. Not sure if that’s any useful information for anyone.

Ozzi
          Participant

Icon Arrow is in Classic Era and Wrath Classic too. It’s there in your Settings screenshot.

If you are using the Classic Arrow, then you can then hold CTRL and right-click on the arrow, hover mouse over Arrow Scale and click the desired one, like 150% for me.

Repeat the same steps for Text Scale.

This is 150%

Again this is the same steps as Retail, Wrath Classic or Classic Era

gold
            Participant

Many thanks.

Ozzi
              Participant

It’s my pleasure ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.