Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    gillie2tat
    Participant
      Hi Dugi,
      I’ve been one of your supporters for many years and took a break from WoW because  I needed an up to date computer. I attempted today to buy the Retail guide but the payment page on Firefox just refreshes again – and again – and again – and again on an endless cycle. I did turn off my ad blocker and other plugins and rebooted Firefox and the same thing happened. Any suggestions?
      gillie2tat
      Participant

Update to say I have tried on Safari – I  am on a Mac – and the purchase page is still doing the endless refresh loop.

Dugi
        Keymaster

seems to be working, it should take you to the payment page see screenshot

there must some a security software or something blocking access. 

rydawg
          Participant

i am also having the same issue. the screen keeps  jumping and refreshing

gillie2tat
            Participant
              I wonder, since two of us are experiencing the same thing, whether it’s something at the Clickbank end. I just tried again having had my Mac switched  off  since yesterday as I have been with family. Same thing. Refresh, refresh, refresh and I can’t do anything with the page.
              I’d like to refer you to this page  on Mozilla – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1293329. I followed the instructions for going into about:config and changing accessibility.blockautorefresh to true – no joy. Not sure what to do next as Safari is also playing exactly the same game. I am using the Mac’s internal security systems which I have always found to be excellent. I’m on one of the 2020 Macs and didn’t have this issue on my old  2013 Mac.
              Finally downloaded Chrome as a completely fresh install, no additional tabs and not logged into Google. Still no joy.

gillie2tat
              Participant

Have deleted quite a number of tabs from Firefox and cleared cache and history multiple times, restarting Firefox each time. Still no luck. Just to mention that the link is taking me to the payment page but it is the paymen tpage that is refreshing constantly.

Dugi
                Keymaster

can you test on another computer, or even mobile devices like ipad, phone etc. 

I am testing this on all my devices and not able to make it fail, (refresh constantly) like you said. 

I’ve yet to test it on a mac, @rydawg are you also on a mac? 

Dugi
                  Keymaster

I’ve tested it on ipad and iphone seems to work fine, I’m guessing mac os should be good too. Some wifi routers might have built in security feature that might create problems try checking that. 

gillie2tat
                    Participant
                      The iPad worked  thank you. You might want to let Clickbank know that there is a problem with the 2020 Macs just in case other people have reported this elsewhere. I didn’t see anything on Google in relation to Clickbank endless refresh loops but that doesn’t mean it hasn’t been reported. I have OS Big Sur on the desktop.
                      Thank you for your help.
                    Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.