Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums General Trying to unlock achievement you are now prepared

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    darthnafka
    Participant

Using the guide im going to the achievement part of the guide to unlock void Elves. When I click on it it says continue to guide Argus 110.. and when i click that nothing happens. Is this a glitch or did the guide change? How do i get this achievement unlocked using the guide

Ozzi
      Participant
        Have you unlocked You Are Now Prepared! + Protector of the Argussian Reach + Exalted with Argussian Reach?
        Yes, it does look like that the Allied Races: Void Elf needs to be updated to Argus (45+). @Dugi The fix is easy just edit line 13 – (110) to (45+)
        darthnafka
        Participant

Ya they really need to fix it, I did find it thanks for the help. I wonder how many other guides for achivements may be broken as well..

Caluril said:

Have you unlocked You Are Now Prepared! + Protector of the Argussian Reach + Exalted with Argussian Reach?
          Yes, it does look like that the Allied Races: Void Elf needs to be updated to Argus (45+). @Dugi The fix is easy just edit line 13 – (110) to (45+)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.