Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums General Trying to make a keybind for floating item button having problems

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    zion563
    Participant
      So when I go into keybinds for Dugi and make it Alt-1 i get a message the my multiaction button 1 has been changed/unbound. When I look at that button on my bar it is no longer bound to alt-1.
      So if I want my action bar to stay Alt-1 for Dugi Floating Item Button how the heck do I do it? Dugi takes away the action button keybind and makes it it’s own. I dont want to press alt-1 whenever I have to use a quest item, i just want to hit the button on an action bar that is bound to alt -1. A bit confusing and frustrating too.
      Also after I did that a few times taxi system wouldn’t work anymore had to repair and reinstall, also when I alt-tabbed out of wow when I came back zone map/arrow had disappeared and didn’t reappear till I finished quest. Man this is a bit buggy Dugi
      zion563
      Participant

Its possible taxi was working -I was 1000 yards from crossroads and it didn’t suggest Hearth, but next area Racthet worked ok

Dugi
        Keymaster

zion563 said:
          So if I want my action bar to stay Alt-1 for Dugi Floating Item Button how the heck do I do it? 

I’m not sure what you mean.  Do you want Alt-1 to bind for Multi action Button 1 AND Dugi Floating Quest Item button ?

You can’t bind two things into 1keybind. 

zion563
          Participant
            No I want to bind alt-1 to Dugi. I would like that to be a button press on an action bar. How do I do that?
            So-every time there is a quest item i will see it as a button press on an action bar.
            When you have a button press on an action bar you usuallly have a keybind for it too.
            Is this possible?
            Dugi
            Keymaster

Alt-1 need to be binded to your action bar in the keybinding section.  

but the item button can’t be placed into an action bar, it needs a dedicated keybind for itself. 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.