Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Trouble With Horde Mission “Down by the Riverside”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    blovett
    Participant

For this mission, you talk to Patch and it loads you into the barge.  As soon as I was on the barge, Dugi started popping up hundreds of errors in a matter of seconds.  That 66 was just because I was ready for it and copied it ASAP.  I had to alt-f4 out of the game and load back in to continue after disabling Dugi.

Message: Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/LuaUtils.lua:1039: attempt to perform arithmetic on local ‘n’ (a nil value)
      Time: Mon Apr 24 18:45:20 2023
      Count: 66
      Stack: Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/LuaUtils.lua:1039: attempt to perform arithmetic on local ‘n’ (a nil value)
      [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/LuaUtils.lua”]:1039: in function `inOutQuad’
      [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/arrow.lua”]:397: in function <Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/arrow.lua:396>
      [string “=(tail call)”]: ?
      [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/arrow.lua”]:2056: in function <Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/arrow.lua:1833>
      Locals: n = nil
      x1 = nil
      x2 = nil
      (*temporary) = nil
      (*temporary) = nil
      (*temporary) = nil
      (*temporary) = nil
      (*temporary) = “attempt to perform arithmetic on local ‘n’ (a nil value)”
      Ozzi
      Participant

What version is your DugiGuides?

blovett
        Participant

I check for the latest every time I log on.  The installer is 1.5.3.  I am not sure how to see the actual guide version.

Ozzi
          Participant

You can check the latest version with in the DugiGuides Installer, the Members area, and In-Game.

Dugi Guides Installer

Dugi Guides Members Area

In-Game

ESC > Addons
            Look for DugiGuidesViewer 9.0193

..or which ever version you may have.

I hope the pics help.

If you indeed have 9.0193, then can you please try with just Dugi Guides enabled. All other addons disabled for now.

Though I have tried to replicate this error and I am currently looking in to the function the error above describes. I am also in contact with Dugi to see if we can find a prevention. Something may be interfering with DugiGuides or it might of have been a case of bad luck at the time, this sort of thing does happen, not just in WOW. What ever it is, we’re looking in to it and hopefully we can come up with a solution.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.