Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting training reminder – misspelling and no scrollability/resizability

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lessmarble
    Participant

on the other tab under dugi guides settings. misspelled is “show training remainder” should be “show training reminder”

also,  i have played in a little bit since this feature came out and I also dont train all my abilities ( dont use em), i have so many that I can not see the remind me later and the other button on the bottom of the list.
      also, the abilities should identify whether they are mine or pets abilities… or maybe have two tabs one for each

lessmarble
      Participant

also, unchecking the show training remainder button, the window does not go away

lessmarble
        Participant

forgot to attach picture of ability window being too big to the other postings.

i also see many of the lower level training abilities for ones I have already chosen a higher level for.  they should not appear , greater stamina being an example…

Dugi
          Keymaster

Hi, I believe you’re still using an older version, the latest 1.119 version should have fixed these issues. 

Dugi
            Keymaster

however, I’ll look into the pet abilities stuff so it doesn’t spam hunter’s training ability frame 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.