Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    deschutes
    Participant

I have an alt that took the ToF option, and now when I pull up Dugi Guides it shows most of the quests as being done, checked off. So how did that happen? Does the guide even function for ToF ?

Dugi
      Keymaster

we’ll need to create a seperate guide for ToF we’ll get that done soon 

glorelle
        Participant

This has solved my problem.  I cant wait for it to come out.  I did the story on my main and have maybe 5 alts I am leveling with Fates.  

Thank you, Dugi… I tried the ToF and was totally lost. When it came to when to start the covenant 

LOVE YOUR GUIDES!!

kathebax
          Participant

oh thank goodness. I thought I was the only one with this issue and was like so lost. Thanks Dugi! you are the best and why I have been with you from the start :)

rumpelstilt
            Participant

Has this ToF levelling version been released yet?

Dugi
              Keymaster

yes it should be up already 

rumpelstilt
                Participant

Dugi said:

yes it should up already 

How do I find it? Or is it a separate module I need to purchase? I find these different modules really difficult to figure out.

Dugi
                  Keymaster

Dugi said:

yes it should up already 

How do I find it? Or is it a separate module I need to purchase? I find these different modules really difficult to figure out.

It should be listed in the Shadowlands Leveling Guide section

joelomas
                    Participant

I first read this and got excited and it came to immediate halt.  I selected Ardenweald – Threads of Fate. It tells me to go to Starlit Overlook and grab the flight path, but there is no flight path.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.