Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums General There are steps in the guide that is not mentioned or incorrect

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    darkyle
    Participant
      There are certain quests in the guide that is missing to mention steps that needs to be done.
      For example:
      In Desolace the step “Travel to Ghost Walker Post” is too early, I followed the step only to realize that I had to go back to Orgrimmar right after to turn in a quest plus accept a new one. Before I could go to Desolace.
      Tiger Mastery (3) [Turning in] – Tiger Mastery (4) [Accept], These 2 were mentioned in the wrong order, luckily I noticed it and went back and did it myself
      The Hammer May Fall [Accept], never mentioned. Noticed when I was told to do the quest and I never got any progress towards it. (I checked ALL the previous guides and none mentioned about picking up the quest.)
      These are just the ones I’ve noticed recently, I noticed some more back at earlier levels, but I never wrote it down to remember to post about it. So that’s on me.
      But would be highly appreciated if this was resolved, so it won’t be confusing more players.

Expect more issues. You can’t rely on the guide, always double check where it sends you. Already wasted tons of hours.

Dugi
      Keymaster

all the the issue above were already fixed can you make sure you update often, we release update everyday since release. 

darkyle
        Participant

Dugi said:

all the the issue above were already fixed can you make sure you update often, we release update everyday since release. 

I have the launcher, it updates almost everyday

Dugi
          Keymaster

darkyle said:

Dugi said:

I have the launcher, it updates almost everyday

ok, double check that the version in the game addon menu matches the installer. 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.