Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums General Suramar (45+): extra quest “Fighting on All Fronts”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    beneluxboy
    Participant

I’ve been following the Suramar guide. I’m at 92% complete, and we’ve invaded Suramar City. However, Archmage Khadgar in Astravar Harbor does not have a quest named “Fighting on All Fronts” for me, despite that being the next thing in the guide. I see in the quest guide that completion of that quest would be completing five missions from the Order Hall, which I’ve already done. However, that quest is not currently listed in Wowhead, and WoW did not prompt me to accept or complete it.

Also, while looking at the map at this point (I’ve just completed Staging Point), I discovered that Thalyssra, back in Shal’Aran, had a quest available named Before the Siege. I went back to do that, and then picked up the next quest in that chain, Gates of the Nighthold. I’m now back in Astravar Harbor, and Khadgar lists Gates of the Nighthold as an incomplete quest. He also offers the option “I’m ready for the siege.” I wonder if Before the Siege could have appeared in the quest guide back when I was in Shal’Aran for Ready for Battle, but I’m not sure.

Ozzi
      Participant

I’ve been following the Suramar guide. I’m at 92% complete, and we’ve invaded Suramar City. However, Archmage Khadgar in Astravar Harbor does not have a quest named “Fighting on All Fronts” for me, despite that being the next thing in the guide. I see in the quest guide that completion of that quest would be completing five missions from the Order Hall, which I’ve already done. However, that quest is not currently listed in Wowhead, and WoW did not prompt me to accept or complete it.

Hi beneluxboy, I am sorry to hear that you’ve hit a snag in your questing, however, you are right, it was a quest to complete 5 missions in your order hall, however, upon finding the quest in wowhead it displays “This quest is no longer available within the game.” which explains why you were not able to find it. I’ll pass this on to Dugi so that the guide gets updated with the above quest change. For now, the easiest answer to your issue is to skip the Fighting on All Fronts quest. Right-click a step in the mainframe, click Current Guide, double click Fighting on All Fronts to tick the step, and then double click again to put an x on all related steps, now simply proceed with the guide. Good luck with the Good Suramaritan achievement. ;)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.