Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    elendil
    Participant

I’m considering to resubscribe to Dugi Guides. But is there an overview of everything that’s currently in the guide? Like are all new achievements in the guide; rep grinds for dragonflight, etc etc?

Can I have perhaps have screenshots?

Ozzi
      Participant

Yeah sure.

1. Dracthyr leveling guide. (for their new zone)
        2. Dragonscale Expedition Campaign.
        3. 60-70 Dragonflight leveling guides (4 zones to level in)
        4. 60-70 Dragonflight Story Only leveling guides.
        5. Daily’s and Weekly guides.
        6. Renown Reputation Guides.
        7. Explore ..
        8. Adventurer of ..
        9. Glyph Hunter
        10. Professions

We are currently working on Dungeon Guides and many more to add.
        For more information head on over to the official Dragonflight Blizzard site
        I hope this is enough for you, if you want more information, don’t hesitate to ask.

elendil
        Participant

Ozzi said:

Yeah sure.

1. Dracthyr leveling guide. (for their new zone)
          2. Dragonscale Expedition Campaign.
          3. 60-70 Dragonflight leveling guides (4 zones to level in)
          4. 60-70 Dragonflight Story Only leveling guides.
          5. Daily’s and Weekly guides.
          6. Renown Reputation Guides.
          7. Explore ..
          8. Adventurer of ..
          9. Glyph Hunter
          10. Professions

We are currently working on Dungeon Guides and many more to add.
          For more information head on over to the official Dragonflight Blizzard site
          I hope this is enough for you, if you want more information, don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks for the reply, how about the new patch 9.0.5 content. Does the addon provide guides here aswell? 

I also wonder if I pay for the subscription do I get everything dugi guide has to offer for retail? Or do I have to pay more for the NPC journal guides etc.

Can I buy the guide, test it, and if I dont like refund it without issues?

Ozzi
          Participant

9.0.5 is Shadowlands, so yes the subscription will include that as well.
            However most other guides would need to pay for them, like dailies and achievements would need to be bought.
            If you don’t like the guides for what ever reason you can open a ticket and you can then get refunded, in most cases you would need to explain why, considering that these guides are checked constantly, respectfully this would need to be answered.

elendil
            Participant

Ozzi said:

9.0.5 is Shadowlands, so yes the subscription will include that as well.
              However most other guides would need to pay for them, like dailies and achievements would need to be bought.
              If you don’t like the guides for what ever reason you can open a ticket and you can then get refunded, in most cases you would need to explain why, considering that these guides are checked constantly, respectfully this would need to be answered.

So in the subscription aren’t any daily and achievement guides etc? 
              Can you give me an overview of all the modules I can buy beside the subscription?

Ozzi
              Participant
                Ozzi
                Participant

Ah sorry, the sub should have them in there, its the others in modules that are extra, my bad.

Ozzi
                  Participant

If you do resub, don’t hesitate to join our Discord server, in there you can get quicker support or any question asked can be answered, you are also welcome to direct message myself or Dugi anytime.

elendil
                    Participant

Ozzi said:

If you do resub, don’t hesitate to join our Discord server, in there you can get quicker support or any question asked can be answered, you are also welcome to direct message myself or Dugi anytime.

Can I join the discord? Then I can ask my further questions there. I’m really considering buying the guides (I remember having them back in 2011). But the price / modules that aren’t included is holding me a bit back. 

Ozzi
                      Participant

Sure! You can find the discord server link in Support tab.
                        You can see mods online at the top, Dugi and I are the mods. You can post messages in the server under general or you can direct message either of us, we will answer as soon as we are able.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.