Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    I am playing WOTLK Classic.   Today,  The guide is stuck on the current guide (Desolace).  I was trying to to pick a different guide.   WOW said the guide was selected but on the Dugi Guide it was still on the current (desolace guide). 
    I tried selecting Level Guides / Dungeon / Dalies/ Professions guides.  It would not switch to a different guide (even though WOW said a different guide was selected.
    I logged off and re-installed Dugiguides.  That did not work.
    I logged off again.   Removed the current Dugi and downloaded the 1.5.3 installer.  logged on to WOW. and it is still doing the same thing.
    I read on the post “Dugi Does Not Work at All” with the Titan Panel. https://www.dugiguides.com/discussions#/discussion/1487/dugi-doesnt-work-at-all
    I do not use Titan — I use the Chocolate Bar Panel.   I have disable Dugi from the Chocolate Panel and Dugi is still not working.  It is still on the current guide and will not switch to a different guide.
    I have run out of option on this.
    Also.   My Dugi Guide icon button does not show up.  (it was did not show before disabling from the Chocolate Panel).
    Any help on this issue?
    Ozzi
    Participant

Hi, I see that you are having difficulties switching guides, what are you doing to achieve this? How do you normally switch the guides?
      I say that because with Titan Panel and Dugi installed and running I am able to switch guides.

I can confirm the issues with the professions, that’s what I was talking to Dugi about, so that’s what you can see in this video. Update to the new version 3.029, it should fix the professions error. However, the Titan Panel + Dugi Guides is working.

I can also confirm that if you change guides fast one after the other with in 2 seconds it can cause the SetNormalTexture(asset) .lua taint error. This is caused because the addon is working really hard loading the guide you chose, npc localization, quest localization .. list goes on. If you give the addon time to load, say 10-20 seconds and then change the guide .lua errors will be minimal and it won’t impact performance on your computer in the process.

Can you please ensure that the guides were removed properly by using the Dugi Installer > Settings > Repair button Okay x3
      Click Okay then click Reinstall.
      If you did this can you please do it again.
      Use Curse app and right click on the Titan Panel Classic and click Delete Settings (Saved Variables) then relaunch WOW.

Any other information you can provide will be helpful.

Ozzi said:

Can you please ensure that the guides were removed properly by using the Dugi Installer > Settings > Repair button Okay x3
      Click Okay then click Reinstall.
      If you did this can you please do it again.
      Use Curse app and right click on the Titan Panel Classic and click Delete Settings (Saved Variables) then relaunch WOW.

Any other information you can provide will be helpful.

Looks like the Repair and Re-install setting steps  and the Curse App (Actually Chocolate Bar Panel) Delete Settings (Saved Variables) did the trick.
      Thanks
      Ozzi
      Participant

Looks like the Repair and Re-install setting steps  and the Curse App (Actually Chocolate Bar Panel) Delete Settings (Saved Variables) did the trick.
        Thanks

I am glad that it now works, yeah, in a sense they both are the same.
        I was thrown off with the thread you linked.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.