Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    kjellviz
    Participant
      Hey, currently testing the 1-12 guides of Dugi for Classic and pondering a purchase of the full guide but I have a few questions before I do:
      1. Does the gear advisor work with classic?
      2. Does the guide recommend quest rewards if 1. is a yes?
      3. Can the guide window (showing next steps) be set to expand upwards instead? I like to have mine at the bottom.
      4. Does the guides include class specific quests, for instance warrior stances and shaman totems?
      5. Are there other waypoints included, like easily finding the closest vendor or class/profession trainer etc?
      6. Are there other guides than just leveling for classic, either released or planned? (i.e. attunement quests, farming gold, etc)
      Those where the ones I could think of from the top of my head. Thanks for answering. :)
      Dugi
      Keymaster

1. It will, we’re still updating it. 
        2. it will. 
        3. not really, it’s something we can add. 
        4. Yes
        5. It will be added as part of world map tracking / find nearest, we’re still working on it. 
        6. Dungeon is planned at this stage as free update, we don’t have time to look into other guides just yet. 

kjellviz
        Participant
          Thanks for your replies.
          On #3, any chance you can elaborate on whether I can expect this to be added anytime soon or is it a “do it if we find the time for it” addition?
          Dugi
          Keymaster

kjellviz said:

Thanks for your replies.
            On #3, any chance you can elaborate on whether I can expect this to be added anytime soon or is it a “do it if we find the time for it” addition?

I dont think it’s a big thing we can prioritize it within the next few days. 

kjellviz
            Participant
              Oh one more question, vendor price for items, is that planned?
              If not, can anyone recommend me an addon for this?
              I am also not seeing quest info in tooltips, the settings has be believing I should but there’s nothing there.
              Dugi
              Keymaster

vendor price on items is usually something added from addons like auctioneer, 

I am also not seeing quest info in tooltips

I’m not sure what you mean 

kjellviz
                Participant

Dugi said:

Sure, I was getting mine from my previous leveling guide however, so switching to Dugi I will now have to install (yet) another addon to get the vendor price alone.
                  I might install an auctioning addon anyways but consider this, if a quest reward isn’t an upgrade for you, wouldnt you want the quest reward recommendation to recommend the one with the highest vendor value? ;) :D
                  What I meant about the tooltips is that when I hove my mouse over a mob ingame, I would want to see information that I have now killed 5 out of 8 needed for x quest of this mob type. Not a big deal, can live fine without, but I thought from the settings in the guide that I would see this but I don’t.
                  football
                  Participant
                    Addon: “Better Vendor Price”.
                    Shows price on: item, current stack, full stack.
                    I like it *Better* (hehe) than the “Vendor Price” addon.

kjellviz said:

Dugi said:

Sure, I was getting mine from my previous leveling guide however, so switching to Dugi I will now have to install (yet) another addon to get the vendor price alone.
                    I might install an auctioning addon anyways but consider this, if a quest reward isn’t an upgrade for you, wouldnt you want the quest reward recommendation to recommend the one with the highest vendor value? ;) :D
                    What I meant about the tooltips is that when I hove my mouse over a mob ingame, I would want to see information that I have now killed 5 out of 8 needed for x quest of this mob type. Not a big deal, can live fine without, but I thought from the settings in the guide that I would see this but I don’t.

This guide is even better as it even shows you a 3d model of the mob. So you have the 3d model + the guide telling you exactly how much you need and how much you already have.

kjellviz
                    Participant

football said:

Addon: “Better Vendor Price”.
                      Shows price on: item, current stack, full stack.
                      I like it *Better* (hehe) than the “Vendor Price” addon.

Thanks, I’ll check it out!

wellnice said:

kjellviz said:

Dugi said:

This guide is even better as it even shows you a 3d model of the mob. So you have the 3d model + the guide telling you exactly how much you need and how much you already have.

Yeah I know, it’s just that when I’m mousing over a pack of mobs from a distance to see if the pack includes any of the ones I need for my quest or not, it can be hard to tell the difference between very similarly looking mobs, having the info in the tooltip just makes it very very convenient and easy.
                      I actually turn off the 3d model, not a fan.
                      front243
                      Participant
                        I am highly recommending Auctioneer. It has an “ItemSuggest” feature that will suggest whether to auction or vendoring an item (or disenchanting if you have that profession). It takes auction deposit into consideration.
                        Right now on the server I play on classic almost everything sell at better price at a vendor. That will probably change as soon as more gold is in circulation.
                        Dugi
                        Keymaster

kjellviz said:

This is a standard WoW Retail feature, you don’t get this in Classic, not possible. 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.