Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    meep14
    Participant

Hey folks, 

A few questions from a returning player. Thank you in advance, took a look at the trial version and can tell that this is still such a high quality mod!

1. I used Dugi guides back in the early 2010s and bought the guide outright for 30 bucks. I see now that it is a sub, but I tried getting my old guide back, but it says that I cannot activate it. Is there some sort of discount for returning players, or am I out of luck?
      2. Tried using the trial, and noticed a red explanation mark on the minimap button. Clicked into it and can’t seem to figure out what needs attention?
      3. Is there a way to know when the guide receives an update, beyond coming to the forums and reinstalling? I used the twitch app to manage and keep my other addons up to date. 

football
      Participant

2. Left click the DG Icon Button to see the notification and get access to the quick settings. (Right click opens the guide menu).
        3. You can use the Dugi Guides Automatic Installer and run it before you start wow or do it manually https://www.dugiguides.com/discussions/#/discussion/15/guide-manual-installation-guide-by-football ..  you can see the latest version in the installer or if you go to MEMBERS at the top menu on this page.
        Regarding Twitch app and DG. “Right click Dugi Guides in Twitch client
        and choose ignored. The Twitch client version only contains trial guides
        and it will override your existing guides if downloaded”. Always get the guide from dugiguides.com

Welcome back :)

meep14
        Participant

football said:

2. Left click the DG Icon Button to see the notification and get access to the quick settings. (Right click opens the guide menu).
          3. You can use the Dugi Guides Automatic Installer and run it before you start wow or do it manually https://www.dugiguides.com/discussions/#/discussion/15/guide-manual-installation-guide-by-football ..  you can see the latest version in the installer or if you go to MEMBERS at the top menu on this page.
          Regarding Twitch app and DG. “Right click Dugi Guides in Twitch client
          and choose ignored. The Twitch client version only contains trial guides
          and it will override your existing guides if downloaded”. Always get the guide from dugiguides.com

Welcome back :)

Thank you for the warm welcome and good to know on points 2 and 3. Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.