Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dugi
    Keymaster

Retail Build 9.0180 – January 22nd 2023
      Dugi Addon

• Fixed Gearfinder
      zerocool
      Participant

Not showing build 9.0180?
        Download page is showing build 9.0179?

jan_maes
        Participant

Yes, here the same.

Mine is worse, as I now have no guides available. It appears to try to load the patch, says that it can’t find the path for the game (despite it being the same path and correct in the settings), apparently deletes the old guide, and then keeps retrying to reload the new patch. So, from what it appears, I won’t have a guide until it is fixed.

blackard
          Participant

No guide here either. Same issue as above, Updated to the new build. Wiped old guide, perpetually loading. Looks to be stuck at 94%,

blackard said:

No guide here either. Same issue as above, Updated to the new build. Wiped old guide, perpetually loading. Looks to be stuck at 94%,

Yes, I should have added, in game I get a consistent message with a spinning circle that Dugi is loading and it is always at 94%.

Ozzi
            Participant

Hi all, this is caused by Blizzard’s new update 10.0.5 which has not only wiped out our addon but many others until the developers find and fix. As for Dugiguides addon, Dugi has found and fixed the issue and will submit an update soon.
              Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Ozzi
              Participant

Please try updating to 9.0181 to fix this issue, if you get any errors please post them or screenshot will also help

blackard
                Participant
                  Morning.
                  Updated this morning. Took a minute or two to load, but is working again, guides on several characters updated to current progress. Seems to be all set, fyi.
                  Thanks. Appreciated the quick response and late night effort. Seems this updated blindsided a whole bunch of addon developers
                Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.