Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Dugi
    Keymaster
      Build 8.935 – Dec 16th 2020
      Profession Guides
      • New Shadowlands Profession Guides
      amuchastegui
      Participant

I paid for Professions, updated, reinstalled,  but Professions for Shadowlands still does not show up.

salvadoreno1394
        Participant

i still can get this professions guide to work on game i updated to 8.935 yet still no where to be found the guide does show to be updated to 8.935 but no shadowlands professions.

Mikzita
          Participant

i still can get this professions guide to work on game i updated to 8.935 yet still no where to be found the guide does show to be updated to 8.935 but no shadowlands professions.

Reinstalled but no profession guides.

miaari
            Participant

Same issue.  No Shadowlands profession guides after purchase and reinstall.

Got this as well.
              More details:
              – The guides show up in Windows Explorer, in “Program Files (x86)World of Warcraft_retail_InterfaceAddonsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuide_Prof_Shadowlands”

– The guides do not show up in game.

mysti35
              Participant

I am also getting LUA errors to the point where I had to uninstall Dugi.

I also loaded the last couple of iterations and it happened on those too.  (Previously they worked fine).  I think something that Blizz did has borked the guide.  It is not usable at present.

Thanks.

Dugi
                Keymaster

mysti35 said:

I am also getting LUA errors to the point where I had to uninstall Dugi.

I also loaded the last couple of iterations and it happened on those too.  (Previously they worked fine).  I think something that Blizz did has borked the guide.  It is not usable at present.

Thanks.

can you post the error

Dugi
                  Keymaster

sorry for the delay, I have fixed the issue and it the profession guide should appear now in 8.936

amuchastegui
                    Participant

8.936 just released.  Still no Professions.

amuchastegui
                      Participant

Professions only shows Battle for Azeroth Leveling, and Legion Leveling.  No Shadowlands.

Dugi
                        Keymaster

it should be there 

Dugi
                          Keymaster

ok sorry, I discovered another issue that prevent some accounts from getting the profession guide. Please try again now with 8.937

mysti35
                            Participant

One thing I am certain of.  I have NO INTEREST in playing WoW without my Dugi Guides!  I waste so much time wandering about, not able to find things (without Wowhead’s help.  Contrast that to the arrow on where to go 🙂

amuchastegui
                              Participant

Yes, 8.937 fixed it.  Thank you, Dugi.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.