Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Dugi
    Keymaster
      Build 8.931 – Dec 2nd 2020
      Leveling Guides
      • Improved Shadowlands Leveling Guides
      • Added Story Only leveling guides

Achievement Guides

• New Covenant Campaign guides
      Daily Guides

• New Convenant Daily guides
      • New Ve’nari (The Maw) Daily guides
      gooderenamug
      Participant

Just confirming – in order to get the campaign, as a Loyalty member I do not need to purchase Shadowlands Update; only the Achievement & Profession guide, correct? That’s what your patch notes state, however I have the following options available. Or should I buy the Shadowlands Update since it’s the same prices and includes the Achievement & Professions?

Shadowlands Update $30.00Alliance & Horde 50 – 60 Leveling guides for Shadowlands Expansion
        Also, includes Achievement & Professions guides for Shadowlands

Shadowlands Achievement & Profession Guides $30.00Alliance & Horde Achievement & Professions guides for Shadowlands Expansion

Dugi
        Keymaster

The price is incorrect it should be $15 for the Achievement & Profession guide for loyalty. that should be fixed now 

Thanks, D dawg.  Looking forward to taking advantage of these next time I login … in about 5 minutes.

shjordan
          Participant

Dugi said:

Build 8.931 – Dec 2nd 2020
            Leveling Guides
            • Improved Shadowlands Leveling Guides
            • Added Story Only leveling guides

Achievement Guides

• New Covenant Campaign guides
            Daily Guides

• New Convenant Daily guides
            • New Ve’nari (The Maw) Daily guides

Can you update the changelog on the updater as well?

karpana
            Participant

@Dugi,

I’m a loyalty member (and had troubles on launch day with getting the main guides.
              I”m not seeing the Shadowlands Achievement & Profession Guides.

Can you help please?

Dugi
              Keymaster

karpana said:

@Dugi,

I’m a loyalty member (and had troubles on launch day with getting the main guides.

Can you help please?

Hi it’s already included for you, check in the game it should be there 

karpana
                Participant

Dugi said:

karpana said:

@Dugi,

Can you help please?

Hi it’s already included for you, check in the game it should be there 

Hey @Dugi,
                  Looking at what this package provides, I agree that I have it, as I’m showing the new levelling guides and story only guides.

I guess I was expecting to see a Shadowlands subsection under each of Achievements and professions.

Not showing up for me either. Did a manual download, and checked the contents, and there does not seem to be an Achievement/Profession guide for Shadowlands in the 8.933 archive that was available for me to download from the member area. Also did a reinstall using the installer (1.50).
                  Maybe I just have to wait a bit for it to be included in the download. I’ll try again later.
                  fepman
                  Participant

I am a loyalty member and paid for the daily and professions guide but the professions guide is not showing up

Dugi
                    Keymaster

hi profession guide is not available yet, only the Covenant campaign was added 

Ah, ok. That explains it. Thanks. Looking forward to it going live.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.