Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums General Question on suggested leveling zone when starting a new Goblin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    zion563
    Participant
      Hi,
      Never tried this race before. When I reached level 5 Dugi guide suggested I should go to new 5-13 Goblin area and asked if I wanted to complete the last couple quests I had -I said yes. After completing them it suggested I continue on to the 5-13 area and the first item was to go to an area 8000 yards away that was intended to be gotten to by completing the Goblin starting area, but it suggested I go there with only 90% done and no way to get there. I went in and unchecked all the red x’s to make sure I complete the starting area. Wasn’t there a way to complete guides in settings? I seem to remember like 3 options for completion before. Do I just untick “suggest Guide”? I have no problem with suggested areas but not if I can’t get to them.
      Dugi
      Keymaster

it shouldn’t even suggested the guide for goblin and worgen area because you can’t leave without completing it 100% , so its something that needs to be fixed. 

zion563
        Participant
          I just unchecked “suggest guides for level” just in case
          Dugi
          Keymaster

this will be fixed next build 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.