Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    gerardm23
    Participant

Hi the problem that i am having is since the latest patch the guide doesnt seem to load properly it just shows a transparent background which the objective tracker cant be moved,it seems as if the guides arent loading properly,i have the lates guide build 8.770,hopefully you can help me to get this fixed as i cant live without the guides they are simply brilliant so accurate.

kjmymp
      Participant

Same issue

Dugi
        Keymaster

please post error, screenshot, test with only dugi enabled.

Build 8.771 is not loading automatically.  I have to manually click  Guide Mode  to get it to load.

gerardm23
          Participant

Thank you most kindly indeed for the prompt reply dugi it is appreciated greatly i have attached the screenshots of the error that i am getting.

rarebeast
            Participant
              Everytime I log in the guide frame does not appear and there is no way to select a guide in the options screen.   A /reload fixes it but if I log out and back in again then I have to reload again.

I’m having a similar problem.
              But only on one character. 
              The different interface pieces aren’t wanting to appear properly or at all.
              Disabling all other addons and /reloading don’t work. I’ve tried clearing my cache and that didn’t work also.

jmneth1
              Participant

All addons disabled except for DugiGuidesViewer 8.771.  The guide does not load.  I can click on the DG button and select off then the following lua error pops up:

Message: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:1967: attempt to index field ‘wayframe’ (a nil value)
                Time: Thu Sep 26 09:30:49 2019
                Count: 1
                Stack: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:1967: attempt to index field ‘wayframe’ (a nil value)
                InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:1967: in function `Load’
                InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModules.lua:223: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModules.lua:221>
                InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModules.lua:312: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModules.lua:281>
                InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModules.lua:359: in function `ReloadModules’
                …erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:5114: in function `TurnOff’
                …erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:6680: in function <…erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:6581>
                …erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:6742: in function `func’
                …gisGuideViewerZLibsDropDownMenuUIDropDownMenu.lua:816: in function `LibDugi_UIDropDownMenuButton_OnClick’
                [string “*:OnClick”]:1: in function <[string “*:OnClick”]:1>
                Locals: (*temporary) = nil
                (*temporary) = nil
                (*temporary) = 0
                (*temporary) = <userdata>
                (*temporary) = true
                (*temporary) = nil
                (*temporary) = nil
                (*temporary) = nil
                (*temporary) = “attempt to index field ‘wayframe’ (a nil value)”
                lastUnitY = -1
                GPS = <table> {
                 UpdateBorder = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:1158
                 Scale = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:223
                 AddPOIButton = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:346
                 PlaceButtonsOutideMapIfNeeded = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:1086
                 TryCreatingWorldQuestPOIDD = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:1555
                 Zoom = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:645
                 UpdateTitlePosition = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:425
                 CurrentDistanceToEdges = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:835
                 DrawQuestBlobs = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:364
                 GetMapIdForGPSMap = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:73
                 title = OVERLAY {
                 }
                 Unload = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:216
                 GetWorldMapSize = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:84
                 SetMapsAlpha = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:1386
                 FixTopPosition = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:1064
                 UpdateMinimapTextures = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:1607
                 Update = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:1214
                 RefreshWorldQuests = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:1464
                 UpdateBigTexturesPositions = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:177
                 SetSize = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:462
                 ShouldLoad = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:154
                 RefreshPOIs = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:373
                 Options = <table> {
                 }
                 CheckIndoorsChange = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:718
                 ResolveScale = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:852
                 MoveMapToPoint = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:704
                 CenterPlayerOnMap = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:273
                 ClearTextures = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:1306
                 LocalMapPoint2ScaledPixelMapPoint = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:698
                 UpdateMode = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:885
                 GetScaleYd

I then click on Reload Interface, then click on Dugi Guides button and select Guide Mode.  Then the guide loads.  To get Dugi Arrow back I had to go to settings–>Dugi Zone Map–> uncheck Merge With Dugi Arrow.  When logging out or exiting WoW and restarting the game, Dugi Guides loads OK.  Everything seems normal now.

Dugi
                Keymaster

Can you try 8.772 

gerardm23
                  Participant

Hi tested 8.772,after logging in and reloading the ui the guide appears normally after pressing the guide mode button but the navigation arrow is still missing,hopefully this helps.Unchecking the option of merging the zone map with the dugi arrow doesnt make a difference sorry.

xjl808
                    Participant

i had a similar issue with the arrow now showing up after 8.25 on dugi version 8.770, after trying /dugi fix arrow came back.

Dugi
                      Keymaster

gerardm23 said:

Hi tested 8.772,after logging in and reloading the ui the guide appears normally after pressing the guide mode button but the navigation arrow is still missing,hopefully this helps.Unchecking the option of merging the zone map with the dugi arrow doesnt make a difference sorry.

do you still get any error?

can you test with only Dugi enabled, your screenshot have lots of addons loaded. Try typing /dugi fix 

gerardm23
                        Participant

after typing /dugi fix the guide appears normally when you select the guide mode button,the arrow also appears again,only when you logout and back in the frames reset there positions,basically you have to select the guide mode button on login every time you login for everything to appear normally,i have recorded a video of whats happening how would i send it to you it shows better whats happening.

Dugi
                          Keymaster

gerardm23 said:

after typing /dugi fix the guide appears normally when you select the guide mode button,the arrow also appears again,only when you logout and back in the frames reset there positions,basically you have to select the guide mode button on login every time you login for everything to appear normally,i have recorded a video of whats happening how would i send it to you it shows better whats happening.

can you use https://screencast-o-matic.com and it should automatically upload and provide with a link 

gerardm23
                            Participant

Hi i have uploaded the video of what is happening with the guides,hopefully this helps a bit ,i can confirm i only have dugi guides along with elvui&tsm loaded.
                              Thank you.The link for the video is as follows:-
                              https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqQtnFufxw

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.