Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    er1c7
    Participant

2 problems
      1) When I try to select an area to go to, I sometimes get a repeated ‘spinning circle’ in the middle of the screen. usually only get this when PC is struggling to load something. Switching off and on again has no effect. Only way to get rid of it is by disabling the addon.
      2) If I have my selection, I have the list of the first 4 quests. However upon completing those 4, they remain and the next quests don’t load. If I log out  they are still there when I log back in. I’ve tried manually clicking the box but no effect.

Any suggestions
      Thanks

Ozzi
      Participant

Can you please disable all addons except dugiguides and try again.

Ensure that you have updated all your addons, in the Addons view in Character Select screen, ensure that Load Out of Date AddOns is unchecked, then uncheck Out of Date AddOns.
        To this day most AddOn developers are slowly updating their addons since the release of 10.1.5.

If you still got issues, try /dugi fix, if that still doesn’t work try reinstalling the guides using the Installer. Ignore the Announcement post for 10.1.0. Ensure that the version you install is 9.0221.

I hope you get this resolved 👍😉

ice9
        Participant

I’m getting the same issue. Tried disabling all addons and reinstalling the guides. 

er1c7
          Participant

Thanks Ozzi. I’ve now tried with all addons off except Dugi, all addons on with “Out of date” unchecked and with all addons on and “Out of date” checked. It seems that Dugi is not counting ‘kills’ for credits (e.g. tooltip says 0/5 killed all the time) towards a quest and hence leaving the quest visible without showing the next quest. Dugi’s arrow seems to be coping with the problem and seems to go onto the next quest without any problem. Manually clicking the box has no effect.

Ozzi
            Participant

er1c7 said:

Thanks Ozzi. I’ve now tried with all addons off except Dugi, all addons on with “Out of date” unchecked and with all addons on and “Out of date” checked. It seems that Dugi is not counting ‘kills’ for credits (e.g. tooltip says 0/5 killed all the time) towards a quest and hence leaving the quest visible without showing the next quest. Dugi’s arrow seems to be coping with the problem and seems to go onto the next quest without any problem. Manually clicking the box has no effect.

Can you please tell me the quest name and guide you are using.

er1c7
              Participant

Installer 1.5.3
                Retail 9.0221
                Pandaria.
                The Jade Forest
                Level 29 Vulp Fire Mage

The problem does seem to be with more than one char on both Horde and Alliance sides.

Ozzi
                Participant

I can’t find the quest in the guide, can you tell me the step number?

Ozzi
                  Participant

I am trying to figure out what could be the issue. I need the exact quest name that you are having issues with or the name of the guide you are using.
                    Are you on an North America or Europe realm?

Looks to me that you need to exit World of Warcraft and click Settings, then click Repair, click Okay x3 times, then click Okay. Click reinstall if it doesn’t install automatically.
                    Enter the game with only Dugiguides enabled.

er1c7
                    Participant

Started with the very first quest “Blood and Thunder”. When I log off and then log on again it catches up to the current quest but goes no further. Just logged in. On step 304 & 305. When completed, the list on the small frame still says “Back to Nature” and “A humble offering”, even though they are complete.
                      I’ve tried the Settings >> repair idea and I’ve also tried deleting everything from the addon >> DugisGuideViewerZ folder and starting again with only Dugi loaded

Ozzi
                      Participant

Thanks for the info, I am currently away right now, when I get back I will take another look

Dugi
                        Keymaster

can you post a screenshot, wondering is the spinning circle belongs to dugi or not, maybe its the actual game downloading content 

er1c7
                          Participant

I believe I may have found the cause/solution. I like to move the small frame. I have found that the problem only occurs when I uncheck Settings >> Display >>Anchored Small Frame.
                            If I leave it in the default setup (checked). I don’t seem to have the problem. Further investigation to follow :)

ice9
                            Participant

I’ve just tried this and it does appear to stop the issue. I too like to move the frame around so  I had it unchecked.

mag046
                              Participant

Dugi replied to my crash post and recommended this exact work-around.  I am with ice9 and I don’t anchor any of my frames.

Dugi
                                Keymaster

try latest version now 9.0222

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.