• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Dugi.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    michiec
    Participant

Wanted you to know that the pathing to get people back to Darkshore if they go to Darnassus (to learn skills, use the auction house, etc.) is completely wonkers.  It makes you take the portal to Stormwind City, then down to Booty Bay (running it all if you don’t have the flight paths, which is highly likely since you’re low-level) to take the boat back to Ratchett, then you gotta run across the continent to Darkshore.  It’s so bizarre.

You can fly back to Darkshore using the flight path. 

Dugi
      Keymaster

What was the starting location? , once you’re in Stormwind it should suggest using the Teldrassil portal from the Stormwind Harbor

michiec
        Participant

Starting location was Darnassus.  I sometimes go back to Darnassus to auction stuff, learn skills, etc. while questing in Darkshore.  When I’m done I want to resume the guide, but the pathing tells you to take the ‘stormwind portal’ instead of just using the flight master to get back to darkshore.  

And yes, once in Stormwind there isn’t any suggestion to take the Teldrassil portal.  I play Horde mostly, so I didn’t even know that portal existed.

Dugi
          Keymaster

ok we’ll keep testing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.