Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Objective Tracker – DugiGuides_Wrath_3.021

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    gaellin
    Participant

Why is “Move Objective Tracker” and “Lock Objective Tracker” grayed out / unselectable (DugiGuides_Wrath_3.021)?

Ozzi
      Participant
        May I please see a screenshot of the Display tab in the settings? 1 tab up from your above screenshot
        gaellin
        Participant

With version 3.015 (taken from an acronis backup) the “Move Objective Tracker” and “Lock Objective Tracker” are selectable (not grayed out).  But, with 3.015 I get a huge amount of errors and the game wants to disable the addon.

Ozzi
          Participant
            I suggest to do /dugi fix
            These are taken with a fresh copy of 3.021 and zero .lua errors
            Can you also try with just Dugi Guides enabled.
            You can then enable one addon at a time to try to pin point what addon triggers errors, if we can find the addon we can then look in to making it work.
            gaellin
            Participant

All addons disabled worked, I then enabled Elvui and went back to grayed out for “Move Objective Tracker” and “Lock Objective Tracker” in the frames section and grayed out for “Anchored Small Frame” in the display section.

Seems like it is having conflicts with Elvui, though the older version 3.015 does not have this issue (well aside from generating errors).

Thoughts?

gaellin
              Participant

Additionally I decided to try out the Dugi Questing Essential from Curseforge.  Seems to not have any issues, although not getting the benefit of any of the guides with this.  Just figured I’d let you know if it helps in tracking down what may be the cause for why 3.021 does not allow Objective Tracker to function.

Ozzi
                Participant
                  The Dugi Questing Essentials is only the bare bones version of the paid guides and contains no guides.
                  To resolve the issue you are having with ElvUI edit DugisGuideViewer.lua
                  Find on Line 1094
                  elseif name == "ElvUI" and loaded then DugisGuideViewer.elvuiloaded = true
                  Replace with
                  --      elseif name == "ElvUI" and loaded then DugisGuideViewer.elvuiloaded = true
                  Save and play game.
                  gaellin
                  Participant

Worked perfectly!!!

Thanks much for the response and help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.