Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    elefsea
    Participant

Hi Dugi…..since I downloaded the 9.0190 version I cant see the new guides for the Forbidden Reach, it says in the what´s new section what I should be able to see but I cant find them anywhere, all the other aspects are working as usual

Ozzi
      Participant

Take a look in Leveling > Dragonflight > Return to the Reach
        I have also notified Dugi regarding a double up inside Achievements > Dragonflight > Exploration
        The intended guides are as follows, 1. Explore The Forbidden Reach 2. Forbidden Reach Glyph Hunter.

Hello, same issue as the OP. 

Thanks for looking into it. 

Ozzi
        Participant

Here’s the Return to the Reach guide

Here’s the Glyph Hunter guide

As I have said earlier, I have notified Dugi, once he is ready and reads my message he will fix this and upload a new version, so keep an eye out for that, he might increment an update and keep it the same version, if that is the case, I will announce it here.

Thanks for the screen shot. I looked and Return to the Reach is not there. As for the Glyph hunter guide, I don’t have ‘Exploration’ under Dragonflight, only ‘Battle Pets’.

Thanks for the continued help.

I tried a repair and reinstall just now. Same result unfortunatly trying to get the new content for 10.7. 

Thanks for all you do!

Ozzi
          Participant

Mine is working because I fixed it, Dugi still needs to fix it his end. I think he is busy today, I left him messages, when he has time he will see them ;)
            You can either wait for that to happen or. download and extract Guides.zip to your Desktop, copy Guides.xml and then go to your World of Warcraft installation.
            Proceed to _retail_InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuide_Dragonflight_Ach and paste the new Guides.xml, when asked to overwrite, choose yes or overwrite option.

When Dugi releases the update use the installer and update the guides using the update button.

Thanks for that option. I tried the copy/paste Guides.xml as you mentioned but unfortunatly that didn’t work. 
            I’m sure Dugi will address it soon. 

Thanks again.

Ozzi
            Participant

Ram1378x said:

Thanks for that option. I tried the copy/paste Guides.xml as you mentioned but unfortunatly that didn’t work. 
              I’m sure Dugi will address it soon. 

Thanks again.

Can you please try updating, Dugi added the fix but the version remains the same.

I tried the update, then a reinstall and then a repair and reinstall. Unfortunatly, that didn’t work. 

Maybe this has to do with me being a Loyalty member? I purchased Dragonflight in order to get that to work and then Dugi refunded me. Maybe I need to purchase the Dragonflight achievements and professions to get the 10.7 new content to work? 

Please let me know when you have time. 
              Thank you for working with me on this. 

I wanted to add that since I did the updating/repair/reinstall that Dragonflight has been removed under the Achievment Guides section. 

Before I did this it used to go Achievements > Dragonflight > Battle Pets

Ozzi
              Participant

Ram1378x said:

I tried the update, then a reinstall and then a repair and reinstall. Unfortunatly, that didn’t work. 

Maybe this has to do with me being a Loyalty member? I purchased Dragonflight in order to get that to work and then Dugi refunded me. Maybe I need to purchase the Dragonflight achievements and professions to get the 10.7 new content to work? 

Please let me know when you have time. 
                Thank you for working with me on this. 

Yes, that would have something to do with it, You would need Dragonflight Achievements and Professions guides for you to see and use those guides.

@Ram1378x can you please click reinstall in the dugi installer, try the guides in game again, I hope this will help you. 😉 Think of this as a present and a thank you for using our guides.👍

That did it! Thank you so much! I love the guides. I think I’ve been using them since BC. 

Ozzi
                Participant

Ram1378x said:

That did it! Thank you so much! I love the guides. I think I’ve been using them since BC. 

It’s my pleasure, yeah, been using Dugi Guides since the first guides… in pdf file ha ha, good old ebooks, then the guides evolved to addon. 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.