Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Suggestions Mount ,Tran smog and pets venders, Rep grind

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mookies
    Participant

Is there a way to do a guide to all the venders for all that is listed in the title?

Like pvp venders?

Also I want to ask is there a way to put together guides to rep grind as well?

As we have so many xpacs coming out its hard to keep up with old content but i love going back and doing old quests and grinding out rep as well.

just some idea’s that i had doing the runs for Hallows end run .

Ozzi
      Participant

mookies said:

Is there a way to do a guide to all the venders for all that is listed in the title?

There is a guide for this.. Achievements > General > Mount Locations | this is for both Alliance or Horde.

mookies said:

Also I want to ask is there a way to put together guides to rep grind as well?

Again, there are guides for old content found in Dailies.
        There is a search feature, so if there’s a specific reputation, mount you are looking for just type it in. e.g. 

Ozzi
        Participant

I also would like to add that we do not have any guides for transmogrify items other than Allied Races, and the new Shadowlands Allied Race Gear from their added quest-lines.

There are vendor guides but we have not continued them because the game has changed in a very big way since then. Gold is easier to make now.
          You can easily make a new character and level it to 60. You would have over 10k gold if you don’t spend too much gold. That’s mostly quest rewards, selling items you get from mobs and quests. If you utilize TSM 4.0 with appraiser, you can make even more gold. There are guides on Youtube that teach you how to use TSM 4.0.

A few times I wanted to make guides for transmog, hunter pets, gold making etc. It’s just a nightmare to make and maintain whenever Blizzard makes changes.

mookies
          Participant

thank you so much for your responce

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.