Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mdutka
    Participant

when loading another char, i get 6 pages of  errors.

Ozzi
      Participant

okay are we supposed to guess what game classic or retail and the lua error?

grburrows
        Participant

here are the six I’m getting.
          WOW: Shadowlands 9.0.5.38556
          Dugi version: 8.962

Message: …rfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuide_Ach_ShadowlandsBloodsport.lua:1: unexpected symbol near ‘*’
          Time: Sun May 16 06:19:16 2021
          Count: 1
          Stack: …rfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuide_Ach_ShadowlandsBloodsport.lua:1: unexpected symbol near ‘*’

Locals: 

Message: …nsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuide_Ach_ShadowlandsCount_Your_Blessings.lua:1: unexpected symbol near ‘*’
          Stack: …nsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuide_Ach_ShadowlandsCount_Your_Blessings.lua:1: unexpected symbol near ‘*’
          Locals: 

Message: …aceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuide_Ach_ShadowlandsWild_Hunting.lua:1: unexpected symbol near ‘*’
          Stack: …aceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuide_Ach_ShadowlandsWild_Hunting.lua:1: unexpected symbol near ‘*’
          Locals: 

Message: …rfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuide_Ach_ShadowlandsBloodsport.lua:1: unexpected symbol near ‘*’
          Time: Sun May 16 06:19:24 2021
          Count: 4

Message: …nsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuide_Ach_ShadowlandsCount_Your_Blessings.lua:1: unexpected symbol near ‘*’

Message: …aceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuide_Ach_ShadowlandsWild_Hunting.lua:1: unexpected symbol near ‘*’
          Ozzi
          Participant

Check that your username and password has been entered correctly in the dugi installer; and then click reinstall.

grburrows
            Participant

A re-install fixed the issue on my high level characters that can get to shadowlands.
              All of my low-level characters still get the same six errors.

Ozzi
              Participant

Okay, on the problematic characters try doing a /dugi fix, cancel the popup and then type /camp or hit ESC > Logout and when you get to the character select screen, log back in.

grburrows
                Participant

no joy.  Same six errors still being thrown.

Ozzi
                  Participant
                    Oof, okay how about go in to Settings in side the dugi installer, click uninstall, click okay on the popup, click okay then click install / reinstall.
                    Dugi
                    Keymaster

sorry I discovered the error with the files, this will be fixed next build 

grburrows
                      Participant

latest update 8.964 fixed the issue. thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.