Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Lua error i am getting every 10 secs or so… also this is wrath classic

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cyclone701
    Participant
      this is what i get every 10 sec or some with new update and yes this error is coming with only your mod loaded

Message: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:471: thread_UpdateTrackingFilters:

InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZMapUtils.lua:358: HereBeDragons-Pins-2.0-Dugis: AddWorldMapIconMap: ‘uiMapID’, ‘x’ and ‘y’ must be numbersDetailed stack:
      [string “=[C]”]: in function `error’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLibsHereBeDragons-1.0HereBeDragons-Pins-2.0.lua”]:712: in function `AddWorldMapIconMap’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZMapUtils.lua”]:358: in function `PlaceIconOnWorldMap’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZWorldMapTracking.lua”]:1358: in function <…erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZWorldMapTracking.lua:1258>
      Time: Sat Oct 29 13:36:50 2022
      Count: 4
      Stack: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:471: thread_UpdateTrackingFilters:
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZMapUtils.lua:358: HereBeDragons-Pins-2.0-Dugis: AddWorldMapIconMap: ‘uiMapID’, ‘x’ and ‘y’ must be numbersDetailed stack:
      [string “=[C]”]: in function `error’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLibsHereBeDragons-1.0HereBeDragons-Pins-2.0.lua”]:712: in function `AddWorldMapIconMap’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZMapUtils.lua”]:358: in function `PlaceIconOnWorldMap’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZWorldMapTracking.lua”]:1358: in function <…erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZWorldMapTracking.lua:1258>
      cyclone701
      Participant

update i did get it to stop spamming the lua error by un-checking World Map Tracking

Dugi
        Keymaster

I think this is a conflict with another addon can you test with only dugi enabled

cyclone701
          Participant

first statement in the post  🙂

this is what i get every 10 sec or some with new update and yes this error is coming with only your mod loaded

:P

Dugi
            Keymaster

“this is what i get every 10 sec or some with new update and yes this error is coming with only your mod loaded

sorry I missed that, I just can’t replicate this issue can you post screenshot is it on particular map ? 
              does it happen with all character? 

cyclone701
              Participant

Dugi said:

“this is what i get every 10 sec or some with new update and yes this error is coming with only your mod loaded

sorry I missed that, I just can’t replicate this issue can you post screenshot is it on particular map ? 
                does it happen with all character? 

ok after switching toons back and forth it does seem to be a mod conflict between Elvui and Dugi, i only get all the lua errors on on toon though which seems odd, but dugi and elvui are my 2 main mods so now i gota figure out if i am which one i am going to live with it or get read of one. They have never conflicted in the past, is there a any to revert dugi? also going to see if i can revert elvui… hmm sadly i do not think u can revert either

Edit 1: my compromise for now is to /console scriptErrors 0 so the lua errors are not driving me crazy .. they still both work i just do not get green guide line in the compass map anymore since i updated elvui and dugi  :) the green guide line still shows up on main map and the tom tom like arrow still shows up on gui so i will live with it for now as i can not live with out either mod atm

Dugi
                Keymaster

I’m testing this with ElvUI and it seems to work fine. 

make sure ElvUI is fully updated. get it from their website and not curse for the latest version https://www.tukui.org/download.php?ui=elvui

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.