Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    genttech
    Participant
      I’ve been following the forum trying to seek resolutions. I have resolved so far:
      1. Guide truly not updating-Settings/Repair Paths/Reinstall
      Existing issues:
       See updated in “What’s New” but unable to load guides

Disabled “ALL” Addons. Loaded Previous item in first tab after a “reinstallation” no problem. Selected an empty tab, then selected this tab again to verify and the following Lua Error & Screenshot.

Message: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:435: thread_DisplayViewTab_MoveToNextQuest:
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModelViewer.lua:399: Action[SetPoint] failed because[SetPoint would result in anchor family connection]: attempted from: DugisGuideViewer_ModelViewer:SetPoint.Detailed stack:
      [C]: in function `SetPoint’
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModelViewer.lua:399: in function `action’
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZUtil.lua:931: in function `DoOutOfCombat’
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModelViewer.lua:392: in function `Finalize’
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModelViewer.lua:631: in function `ShowModel’
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:3461: in function `MoveToNextQuest’
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:3792: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:3791>

Time: Fri Jun 28 11:05:33 2019
      Count: 1
      Stack: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:435: thread_DisplayViewTab_MoveToNextQuest:
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModelViewer.lua:399: Action[SetPoint] failed because[SetPoint would result in anchor family connection]: attempted from: DugisGuideViewer_ModelViewer:SetPoint.Detailed stack:
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:3792: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:3791>
      [C]: in function `assert’
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:435: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:422>
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:517: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:501>
      Locals: (*temporary) = false
      (*temporary) = “thread_DisplayViewTab_MoveToNextQuest:

Please Advise….
      genttech
      Participant
        Next Step:
        Now I can see the guides. With All Addons Disabled, No other guides selected, I select first tab, Then Dailies, Nazjatar. Following Lua Error and Screenshot
        Message: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:435: thread_DisplayViewTab_MoveToNextQuest:
        Time: Fri Jun 28 11:24:40 2019
        Count: 1
        Stack: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:435: thread_DisplayViewTab_MoveToNextQuest:
        [C]: in function `assert’
        InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:435: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:422>
        InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:517: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:501>
        Locals: (*temporary) = false
        (*temporary) = “thread_DisplayViewTab_MoveToNextQuest:

genttech
        Participant

Update: Still with all Addons Disabled, Turning off the Model Viewer in the small frame. I can place each of the aforementioned in a different tab as designed. I can now select across without Lua Errors. But if I select the Model Viewer to be enabled then it appears again.

genttech
          Participant

Update:

So Far so good without Model Viewer enabled. However I noticed the “Small Frame Font Size” does not change the font size as well as the “Target Button” Size as well. I normally do not touch these but since I did a complete reinstall all preferences were lost.

Thank You for all of your hard work! As a “LifeTime” and dedicated fan you should hear something positive! Thanks Again!

Dugi
            Keymaster

looks like moving the model frame create this error, 

we’ll fix this up asap, in the mean time leave it in its default position (enable display > lock model viewer option)  to avoid the rror. 

genttech
              Participant

OK. TY

genttech
                Participant

FYI. That works. No More LUA Errors.
                  I’ve rolled through one full round of Nazjatar without issue.
                  Completed Nazjatar Exploration without issue.
                  Rolling BFA WQ now to keep Azerite levels and 370 Gear DE’s going without issue.
                  Then off to complete the initial Mechagon.
                  Look forward to Professions when they hit!
                  Just wanted to say Thanks!
                  This is why “casual gamers” like me are loyal!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.